↳ ❝MORNING, sexy.❞

he didn't need to turn around to identify the owner of that distinctly soft voice. he already knew it was his shameless student from second period announcing her arrival as per usual.

the blonde professor restrained a sigh, pausing his hand from jotting down today's learning objective on the chalkboard, and subtly groaned as he realized that it was just the two of them in his classroom now. being alone with him always seemed to ... encourage her, and he dreaded showing up to work for that very reason.

"miss parker," he responded, trying his best to not disclose his current annoyance. "how many times have i told you not to call me that?" he breathed out with a shake of his head and resumed his focused writing.

"an innumerable amount," she replied, and because he had gotten to know her behavioral habits quite well over the past month since she transferred, he knew she had carelessly shrugged at that. "aish, come on, mr. park. you're no fun."

the young brunette made her way to the back of the class—where he had purposely seated her to create an emphasized space between them—and snuck out the novel that the class was assigned to read for homework. she had forgotten to do it last night.

after a couple moments of rapidly skimming through the tiny lines of that endless literary classic, she heard a mixture of muffled voices outside the classroom door. she briefly glanced up from her unfinished reading to find a sea of students collectively strolling in with evident nonchalance and subjective indifference.

among that group of students was none other than the captain of the wrestling team, the boy she'd been mischievously leading on for the past three weeks. she couldn't help it. he was an incredibly gullible target. he actually thought he could attain her.

when the young boy took notice of her secluded figure at the back of the class, he confidently strode over to her with a wide, leering grin played out on his lips.

upon seeing him, she closed the book in front of her, not finding it as fun as jeon jungkook's pathetic attempts to capture her interest.

"hey, babygirl," he uninvitedly seized a nearby chair and pulled it to the front of her desk, swinging a leg over the seat and plopping himself down on the plastic surface. she raised an eyebrow at his blatant cockiness and flashed him an innocent smile when a rather fun idea flickered inside her brain.

"hey," she bit down on her lip, reaching out for his long fingers and fiddling with them playfully.

jungkook, however, smirked as he misconstrued the meaning of her actions, quite certain that she was finally giving in to the same mesmerizing charm that made all the girls (and several guys) swoon over him at first glance.

"listen, i'm having a party on friday. you should stop by. it'll be fun," he smiled genuinely this time, and it was so convincing that she almost believed him. she knew better than to fall for his act, though, considering he had a widespread reputation of alluring, deceiving, and carelessly using—all for his own enjoyment.

the brunette inched closer to his face in such a slow, tempting manner that it made the boy's lungs feel achy and constrained. she, despite being fully aware of her hypnotic influence on his body, continued to tantalize him with glimmering eyes.

when it came to confident flirtation, she was almost as skilled as the infamous jungkook himself—if not, better at winning these types of games. no one in that campus seemed to have the needed capacity to outwit her sensuality. her enticing nature was her primary choice of weapon, and it was those same seductive approaches that rendered her the greater advantage, even if all she ever did was tease.