二十七

just a quiK reminder that 'mr. parker' is JAY'S DAD (bc u know that's her last name and all). ik it can get rlly confusing bc it sounds similar to 'mr. park' but yeh. just keep that in mind!!

~

↳ ❝DON'T STOP, sexy.❞

the young brunette had been casually flipping through the school newspaper, her boyfriend's glasses situated on the bridge of her nose and her arms stretching out the sandy pages to their maximum length, all the while mr. park's teeth fervidly nibbled on the skin beneath her jawline.

they both internally rejoiced at the fact that everything had returned to normal. jay went back to visiting his classroom before school hours,—and sitting on top of him like the pampered girlfriend that she was,—mr. park went back to forgetting about his assignment grading duties (because she was that much of a distraction), and their relationship could not have felt more perfect.

"miss parker," he groaned before pecking the swollen bruise that he had planted on the skin of her neck, carefully inspecting the beauty of his own creation and feeling mightily prideful of it. "you really enjoy being marked, don't you?" he chuckled as he slithered his arms around her stomach.

jay lowered the newspaper down onto the surface of his desk and spread out the thin pages on it as if it were a map. she giggled slightly as she carefully removed the thick reading frames from her face. mr. park passively rested his chin on her clothed shoulder and swayed her body from side to side as if he were an infant cuddling his beloved teddy bear.

"do i? is that even a question, sexy?" she puffed out a shaky breath of air before fanning herself to exaggerate her bliss. it's not that she liked being considered the property of just anybody. no, no. in her mind, she belonged to him solely, thus she only found pleasure in his amorous imprints. had she been bitten by anybody else, she wouldn't have felt as satisfied. "but you know, mr. park, that's the twentieth love bite you've left on my body in the last couple of days, and i'm running out of make-up to cover them all up."

the blonde's cheeks reddened at the realization of his uncontrollable habit.

up until then, he hadn't really counted the number of blemishes that he bedecked her body with. it was as though he was stuck in a trance each time he sunk his teeth into her intoxicating skin.

has it really been twenty? in less than two days? mr. park reflected in disbelief. how much control do i lack, for god's sake?

but even then, he didn't wish to stop.

"i'll just have to buy you more make-up, then," he replied instead—a negotiation that would keep them both mutually pleased—as he tenderly attached his lips to the area below her right ear.

jay crossed her arms over her embraced tummy and drunkenly lolled her head as the magic of his tongue and teeth continued to bewitch her.

"you better," she whispered back in a sudden haze. "i've purposely avoided v-necks for that reason, and you know how much i miss wearing them– ah! shit, baby, that makes twenty-one now."

their heated interaction lasted longer than they expected, and their seemingly-extended time with one another ultimately excited their loins even further. but mr. park had a very important meeting with his boss in ten minutes, and he could not allow his ... friend ... to be unintentionally aroused again.