十九

↳ ❝IT'S COLD HERE, sexy.❞

the brightening rays of the outside sun began to infiltrate his somewhat vacant and gloomy bedroom, but because the temperature of their surroundings was so exceedingly low, the vibrant luminance was not able to heat up their bare and entangled bodies.

the quivering brunette found sole serenity in the warmth of his arms, and upon realizing that his girlfriend was experiencing slight discomfort, he squeezed her small figure tighter and expelled a series of hot breaths onto her neck.

"miss parker," he mumbled out of instinct, still undoubtedly unconscious. "i'll take care of that. just hold still."

she silently obliged to his grumbled instruction, closing her eyes and falling back into her slumber when his warm exhalations soothed her skin.

she awoke, a couple hours later, to find mr. park no longer embracing her body. however, the sight of his absence was not really a strange one. she already knew he was out fetching yuki from the gray and desolate streets—as his usual morning routine called.

contrary to what he had told her, the sneaky persian cat never liked returning on her own. she blindly preferred to freeze outside until death overthrew her will, than to spend the rest of her night in this unadventurous apartment.

thus, mr. park was forced to go out and bring her back each time. it wasn't much of a burden, though. he particularly enjoyed the sharp morning mist that clouded his neighborhood, which is why he always allowed yuki to leave again by the end of the day.

jay expelled a loud yawn, hands maintaining the white bed sheets over her naked chest as she sat up, hair messily arrayed atop her head, and green doe eyes squinted at the now blinding vibrancy of the room.

she curiously browsed the clear and lightened space of mr. park's bedroom, smiling wide and proudly when she found herself already familiarized with it all.

for the past three weeks, she'd been sleeping over at his apartment—shamelessly claiming to her parents that she was at emily's—during the weekends and occasional school nights.

it wasn't a continual type of thing (they were more like sporadic visitations) as she didn't want her mom to suspect much, but it was regular enough for her to become accustomed to his home and daily habits—as well as the feeling of having him wreck her every night that she'd stay over.

mr. park strolled back into his room carrying a dirty yuki in his arms, a large white tee and comfy black sweatpants coating his fairly-toned body.

jay almost snorted at the oil-stained cat, whom she'd gotten deeply and emotionally attached to over the previous weeks, and she extended her arms out for jimin to hand her over.

"no, she'll dirty up the bed," the blonde whined and selfishly turned in place to hide yuki from jay's view.

"oh, yeah, because she's the one who usually does it," jay teasingly rolled her eyes, a smirk accentuating her lips when her flustered boyfriend coughed at her remark. out of indisputable defeat, mr. park dropped yuki on the brunette's limbs, and jay immediately attacked the fluffy feline with tickling love. "funny how she likes me more than she likes you, babe," jay stuck her tongue out at him when yuki nested herself between jay's crisscrossed legs.