Chapter 15 ~ Strategies

Chapter 15 ― Strategies

I could ask him, ask him if he felt they way I did. I could hide in his bedroom and wait till he would talk about his feelings with any of the guys. I could try to make him jealous with a complete random lad -because I couldn't use any of the other boys, I wouldn't know if he was jealous because of me or because of the boy. I could put my life in danger and see his reaction. I could fake I was dying and my last wish was to know his feelings... Yeah, the first one was the hardest to achieve. And yes, I was being sarcastic. Asking him was the fastest and simplest option, but I just couldn't stand in front of him and ask him. What if he said no, what if he laughed in my face! I couldn't take that risk, my self-esteem wasn't prepared for something like that. Ever. My last option was to ask one of the boys about him, beg for some help. The only one with whom I felt comfortable enough to talk about that topic was Zayn. Maybe it was because of what I told him the other day, or because we could talk about almost everything, I didn't know. Whatever the reason, I felt like I could trust him.

"I'm hungry," I told Niall who was still hiding in the stairs. "Probably they got tired and stopped looking for us," I suggested pouting a little bit. He looked at me over his shoulder with a little smile.

"Okay, let's go but be careful. Just in case. Come on, follow me!" He grabbed my hand one more time and pulled me out of the stairs, dragging me to the hall till he entered to what I assumed was his room. It wasn't a total mess, but it wasn't clean either. "We'll order something from room service. Is that okay with you?" he asked making his way to the phone on the nightstand. I nodded with a smile and jumped to his bed. "Something special?"

"Just food. I'm starving, I could eat anything," was my response whilst I took my phone off my pocket and check my email. I listened as Niall made the order and soon I felt him next to me.

"What are you doing?" he asked looking at my phone. I was done with my email and I was checking twitter. "You have twitter! Why didn't you tell me?" I glanced at him briefly and saw the faked hurt expression in his face.

"Because I just tweet crap. When I'm mad, or excited, or happy, or sad. I don't tend to tweet people and I don't want people to follow me just because I know you lads. So I won't tell you my username." Very maturely, I stuck my tongue out at him.

He glanced at me defiantly and I didn't have the time to react and hide my phone before he stole it and run away from me. "NO!" I screamed jumping to my feet and running after him, but it probably was too late.

"Oh, don't worry. Here you go, I won't make you suffer, love," he said turning around and handing my phone back. I looked at him confused but took my phone and put it in my pocket, as far away from Niall as possible. "What do you wanna do now?" he asked offhandedly and I still glanced at him suspiciously, but I let it drop.

"Hmm, I dunno. We could look for the others or we could stay here and watch a movie or even play cards." Personally, I wanted to stay there with him, maybe watch a movie and use it as an excuse to cuddle with him.

"I vote for the movie," he said and I smiled wildly. I took his macbook out and looked for a movie from his library. He had many titles and I was in the mood for something nice: Thor. When he saw my choice he looked at me surprised and I just smiled.

"You know I'm a geek. Why do you seem surprised?" I asked and he shrugged.

As I made myself comfortable, my phone buzzed so I took it out of my pocket to see I had a notification. My face fell when I saw that I had been mentioned by Niall, who also told the rest of the boys about my account. The bastard had seen my username and memorised it! I glared at him murderously and he was just laughing.