Chapter 20 ~ Time to worry

First: I'm writing a SEQUEL to this story, it follows the same context and has the same characters, but Zayn is the main character. I hope you will read it.

Second: There's a one shot from Niall perspective called 'Sometimes'. It's in the "One Direction Series (Extra Material)" book.

-:-:-:-

Chapter 20 ― Time to worry

     Since the night when I pecked his lips I wondered how it would be to kiss him, really kiss him. Definitely it was better than I thought, way better. Our lips moved in sync as he hugged me tight. There was nothing else in that moment, just Niall and I.

We broke the kiss naturally and I looked into his bright blue eyes. I smiled widely and so did he. There was no need for words; the moment was perfect. I rested my head on his chest letting his body warm me, and his scent embrace me. I knew that after this moment things weren’t going to be easy. After the tour! We probably weren’t going to last that long, but I couldn’t care in that moment. I still believed I wasn’t enough for him and I honestly didn’t understand why he liked me, but I was glad that he had picked me.

For now, a bitter voice at the back of my head said but I ignored it. It wasn’t the moment to be pessimistic, not when everything seemed perfect.

“Shall we go back?” he asked with our foreheads together, I was playing with his hair and looking into his beautiful eyes.

“Hmm…” I muttered. I liked where we were too much and the idea of moving didn’t appeal to me.

“We can stay in my room and watch a movie,” he suggested pecking my lips.

“That sounds better,” I agreed smiling and putting our lips together for another kiss. I just couldn’t get enough of him, the taste of his lips was addictive. “But I get to pick the movie,” I stated when we pulled back. He just smiled.

“I don’t have to worry about that. You never pick chick films.”

“Oh, just for saying that we’re gonna watch… hmmm… The Notebook! Ha! How girlish is that?” I joked and he chuckled.

“Whatever you want. I don’t think I’m actually gonna watch the movie,” he added wiggling his eyebrows and it was my turn to chuckle. Indeed I thought we weren’t going to watch the movie.

* * *

I woke up in Niall’s arm the next morning, my head resting on his chest and our bodies covered by the duvet. I fell asleep whilst we were cuddling and kissing the night before whilst Capitan America was on the telly. I looked up at him and smiled at his sweet sleepy face. He was snoring softly and his lips were slightly part.

Our date had been so sweet and normal, yet perfect. My dates usually were going clubbing or where a band was playing. All the other lads I dated were so different from Niall, not only because they all had this tough kick-ass look, but also because they were arseholes. They didn’t care about how I would feel, they always assumed I was as tough as them, but Niall thought of me, of my feelings and how things would affect me. He gave me time when no one else would’ve done it. He put me first and it felt so great to be really important for someone, to feel… well, loved.

It was probably weird as hell that he and I ended up together, but it felt so right that I couldn’t find a reason not to be with him. I wished I could erase all my past stories from my memory, but then I thought that being with them made me the person I was today, their cheatings, their bad attitudes made me grow stronger, made me the Alex I was and if I hadn’t been with them, probably I would’ve never met Niall. And I was damn grateful for having ran in his life.