Chapter 29 ~ Broken heart

Remember to read my new one shot, "I Wish (Backfire - Zayn)". It will give you a kind of introduction for Misconceptions and you find it on the One Direction Series (extra material) book.

-:-:-:-

Chapter 29 ― Broken heart

Kiss the stars, you and me oh we will write our names in lights. They will see we’re in love tonight, love tonight, we’re in love tonight!” I sang as I jumped on Phebs bed.

I was just singing a pop song that I didn’t know where I had heard, but I just wanted to make her laugh and nothing did that better than me singing out of pitch whilst dancing around.

The blonde opened her eyes and groaned but I didn’t let her go back to sleep, I kept singing and jumping on her bed, making up new great moves. “C’mon! Wake up!” I sang for my friend and I heard her still moaning. Why wouldn’t she? It was five in the morning and we got back from the party at two, but we had to keep moving. “I just bought you a bunch of eBooks on Amazon!” I tempted her and she sat up immediately.

“Really?” she asked with big eyes and I nodded falling into in a sitting position. We were going to be in the same tour bus with Danielle and Eleanor –I still didn’t know how we were going to do that– and I needed to find a way to keep her busy and buying new books, even if they were eBooks, was the best I could think of.

“You have them on my iPad,” I added and she hugged me tightly. I buy the ten first books in her wish-list. Those should last a couple of days till we could go to a bookstore and buy actual books. “Now get up ‘cause we have to meet with the boys in like twenty minutes.”

Phebs ran to the bathroom and I stayed there in her bed until my phone buzzed and I went to pick it up. I got a text from Niall.

From Nialler <3 – Morning, love. How’s Phebs feeling?

I smiled as I typed back an answer. I told him briefly the night before what was the problem with Phebs and why she seemed so down. She allowed me to inform Niall about that, and she talked about it to Harry and Zayn when they asked her as well. She just told them that she had feelings for Liam and that it hurt her to see him with Danielle, but that she didn’t wish them any bad. She just wished to be the brunette. The boys felt terrible for her and I reprimanded them because Phebs didn’t need any pity from them. They promised that they were going to help me distract her so it wouldn’t be that hard.

I was still surprised that none of them noticed it before. For Belle and I it had been obvious since the very beginning, but that was probably because we knew her better and maybe they were used to girls looking at them like Phebs did with Liam.

To Nialler <3 – Morning (: she seems OK. I told her I bought her books and she’s fucking happy now.

I dropped my phone on the nightstand and stayed there in the bed waiting for Phebs to get out the bathroom when I heard a knock on the door. I walked towards it slowly and rubbing my eyes. At the other side it was Niall with his oh-so-cute smile and his eyes shining happily.

“Morning,” he said and I was impressed that he was dressed and ready to go whilst I was still on my PJ. “You look lovely,” he added and I rolled my eyes as I got closer and pecked his lips.

“Liar, but I appreciate the gesture.” I didn’t want to know how my hair looked at that time of the day. “Come in,” I invited him. “Phebs is in the shower and I’m waiting. How long have you been up?”

“A bit more than half an hour,” he replied walking behind me. I felt his arms wrapping around my waist and pulling me against his chest. “Why didn’t you tell us before about Phebs? We could’ve done something,” he told me as we walked together in sync.