Chapter 24 ~ Meeting the lads

Chapter 24 ― Meeting the lads 

Phebs, Belle and I slept in my brother’s house and Niall went back to the hotel in the rental car. It was weird sleeping in a complete different place without having them in the room next door. I kinda missed them. But I wasn’t going to tell them that because it was going to blow their egos to the stratosphere.  We were going to meet with them the next day though, because I was going to take my brother to the venue where they were performing that day so Ethan would meet the other boys.

I stayed up until very late, just talking to Ethan about everything and nothing. It was good to have my brother next to me again. I always missed him but I just realised how much I did when I saw him again. We fell asleep together whilst Phebs and Belle were in the guest rooms. They loved Ethan too as they knew him since they were five and he was always close to us, looking after us. He was our private bodyguard.

The next day we woke up when two loud girls came running into Ethan’s room and jumped over us. They were laughing hysterically and this brought so many memories back. All those sleepovers when we were little girls, when we bothered Ethan all the time trying to make him dance and play with us.

“Wake up! We have a tea party to attend!” Belle exclaimed very, very loudly, almost screaming into Ethan’s ear.

“NOOO!” He jumped on his bed almost throwing away the black-haired girl. “No tea parties! I thought we got over that phase!” he shouted and I burst out laughing. And so did my friends.

“Relax, it’s just breakfast. We wanted to wake you up like in the old times. That’s all,” Phebs explained still laughing.

Ethan looked at the girls with hatred in his eyes, but soon it disappeared when the word breakfast reached him, just then his face lit up. As I loved food with all my soul, so did my brother. As I said, we had the same DNA after all.

We had breakfast together and stayed in the house having a good time. We played Pictionary and, of course, I paired with my brother because I was competitive and I wanted to win. It was so funny trying to guess what the drawing was. As Ethan started to draw, I shouted all kind of things trying to guess from the very beginning. Sometimes I shouted ‘potato’ when he was trying to draw a unicorn. By the end of the game we not only won, but I also was sore from so much laughing.

After lunch we got into Ethan’s car and he drove to the venue. We didn’t have any problem to get in as we had VIP passes and we knew Paul pretty much. I even introduced him to my brother. We soon got to the dressing room where the lads were hanging out.

“Did you miss me?” I said popping up in the room. Five boys turned their heads around and smiled brightly.

“Wife!!” Louis shouted running towards me and I could see the confused look on Ethan’s face. “Yes, yes, I missed you so much!!” He added as the other boys approached hugging Belle and Phebs. When Louis finally let me go, the other boys hugged me and Niall waited until the end. He kissed my lips softly and for a few second and remained there, his arm around my waist. “Lads, this is my brother Ethan. Ethan, these are Louis, Harry, his boyfriend, Liam and Zayn.” Ethan shook their hands but he seemed so confused. The girls and I just laughed at him.

“I thought Niall was your boyfriend. Why did he call you wife?” Ethan asked pointing at Louis who was smiling proudly. I sighed.

“He fell in love with my food and since then he calls me wife. I’ve tried to make him sign the papers for the divorce, but he refuses.”

“And I will never sign! We’ll be together till death do us apart!” I rolled my eyes and my brother laughed.

“Ignore him. He acts like when I’m high, but he does that all the time. You’ll get used, though.” Ethan laughed again and so did the others.