Chapter 14

"No. Seriously, absolutely, positively no."

"Why -"

"Why, is that even a question? Because you're not ready" Aldo insisted with a raised, desperate voice.

Dan sighed. It was Saturday afternoon and they had just come back to their room.

At lunch Trina had reminded the boys that school was starting on Tuesday.

She had given them time to talk in peace, because things were much more complicated now. Before, Aldo had gone to school and Dan was in their room home schooled.

Their mum had worked from home with her computer, she was a free-lancer but more successful than would be guessed in that circuit.

That had been good, so that Dan wasn't alone in the house.

Now, Trina and Liron would start work already on Monday, and Dan didn't allow anyone stay home because of him.

But he couldn't bare the thought of being alone either, so he had just outed to his brother his decision that he would go to school with him.

That sounded downright crazy to Aldo, and he had other plans.

"Aldo, you promised -"

"No, I'm sorry, but no" Aldo jumped up from the bed and had to force himself to remain calm in front of his brother. "Things are going too fast, you're not ready for that."

"You mean you're not ready?" Dan queried quietly, raising his other eyebrow.

Read the full chapter in www.patreon.com/xelaneleh (link in my bio)