Chapter 40

...

Read the full chapter in www.patreon.com/xelaneleh (link in my bio)

...

"What are you supposed to give a girl on the Valentine's day?" Jared mumbled still half asleep.

It was the next morning and his alarm went just off at 7 AM. Dan had been awake and reading for almost an hour already, and they were cuddled together as Dan had joined lying next to him as soon as he had shut the alarm off waking up.

"Don't tell me you still don't know" Dan shot him a shocked look. The day was today in school!

"Hey, I've never been in one of those failed relationships around Valentine's, and otherwise never bothered."

"You're with my best friend now, oh gosh, but it's not too late yet so get up now, we have to go" Dan stumbled out of his embrace and bed and went to open Jared's laptop. As his brother had taken their laptop with him, he now shared Jared's.

"Where?" Jared sat up groggily, not prepared to his hurry so early.

"I'm searching for present ideas and then we'll go to get them before school starts, so hurry up, please" Dan said almost excitedly.

"But I need a shower, and then both of us breakfast."

"Uh no, you won't get away with this so easily" Dan said sharply but still with his quiet voice, already having googled what you give a girl on this day. "You're dating Ze, so you have to give her something and be with her. I'm writing some suggestions from here to my phone and then we'll go buy them together...hey, your shower time is over soon."

"I'm sorry you have to go through this day like this" Jared said standing up, amused of his bossiness but sad he couldn't spend the Valentine's day with his real date.

But he had a good surprise to his boyfriend, thought before. He had along them knowing each other made few mental notes and deciding to sum it up for Valentine's.

"It's...okay, as long as you don't mess this up for my best friend and she's happy today. And as long as you're in the bathroom in under twenty seconds."

Jared laughed and quickly kissed his cheek before grabbing some clean clothes and going to take the shower. Wondering greatly how he deserved such a boyfriend who helped him get a good Valentine's day present and day for his girlfriend.

No, he didn't deserve Dan. But he couldn't let him go either. He just had to make sure he was fighting towards his goal to soon break up with Ze, who knows how, and be together with his sweetums like he deserved.

...

Read the full chapter in www.patreon.com/xelaneleh (link in my bio)

...

"Thank you" Dan smiled and then went back upstairs to their room. When Jared came too, he had only jeans on having taken accidentally a dirty shirt on the rush, and Dan had to try hard not getting distracted by his current appearance. "Trina is making us sandwiches to go."

"We have to wait a while for my hair to dry as it's still winter" Jared chuckled. "We have time so calm down."

"No, it's your own fault for leaving this so late. When you're dressed, we're going and your hair will dry on the way as you've your hood on."

Jared smirked and walked to him and put his arms around his waist.

"I think I like this bossy side of you too, sweetums."

"I-I'm not bossy, don't try to get off the hook" Dan blushed and kissed back when Jared connected their lips, but he soon noticed his intentions and pulled away. "No, no kisses before Ze has got her presents, and put a-a shirt on."

"Okay, okay" Jared put his hands up in the air surrendering with a wide smile. "You sure are amazing."

...

Read the full chapter in www.patreon.com/xelaneleh (link in my bio)

...

But she was coming towards him in a hurry and followed by Jared. Was she angry? Didn't she like the presents, Dan swallowed anxiously. The others had gone inside the class room.

When she reached him, she first threw the roses in her hands at Dan and then deliberately started to put the things from the bag in his arms.

"It's him who should be getting all of this, shouldn't it?" Ze said with an angry voice mixed with hurt, glaring at both of them instead of letting her tears leak.

"What the hell, Ze?" Jared whisper-yelled, totally baffled and noticing Dan starting to panic.

"What the damn hell, you two" Ze snapped finishing throwing the plastic bag on top of the things.

Then she took her phone from her pocket and showed them a frightening, to say the least, photo.

It was a photo of Jared and Dan clearly kissing, at one of the benches next to the indoors ice rink on their date.

...

Read the full chapter in www.patreon.com/xelaneleh (link in my bio)