Chapter 17

The drive back home went by too slowly for both of the brothers.

Aldo hadn't been this angry in as long as he remembered, to be honest.

Few hours ago in school, he had sensed something wasn't right and he was afraid it had to do with his brother. He didn't want to take chances, so he had asked the teacher to get excused for a moment from the history project to go and check up on him, and of course he got the permission.

He had expected to see Dan in the special class room where he should be, but Ms. Colquitt had come to the door and told he had gone somewhere and in what state he was.

Aldo had cursed and tried to call him, but the ring tone came quietly from the class room, grabbing some attention why somebody was called in the middle of a lesson.

Being angry at his brother, Aldo had dashed back to the corridor. Why the hell wasn't his phone with him? He had promised he wouldn't forget! He had been managing so well, what happened?

After he had punched and kicked a locker, the anger changed into worry. But he did have a strong feeling where Dan might escape in a place like this, so he headed almost running to the restrooms.

He had barged right in and stopped to a halt, meeting the snake's gang as he called Jared and his trio.

And his brother, who didn't turn around quickly to see him like the others, lying on the floor inside a near cubicle.

Aldo's furious eyes had came back up to meet the three shocked, confused ones. They were still staring and shocked, as Dan had just blacked out in front of them and ten seconds later his brother is here.

Jared had said he was disordered and they had seen he wasn't right while spending unwanted time with him, but not too close. Still they hadn't expected that kind of a reaction from him, who they just thought as a shy, sick faggot.

They weren't too much moved by Aldo's killing glare, of course not and they were more, but they didn't want to be there either.

But before they were off the hook from that moment, Wilder had got a rather good punch in the face from the furious little brother, making him almost fall over.

Ben and River both had to take him off of him, as he tried to follow and punch at least that face into a different shape, but the two were stronger and pushed him away although not hurting him.

Now it was Aldo who had had it hard to breathe, when the cowards were gone and he was alone. He was so angry, it was so unbelievable how stupid and mean and sick people were doing anything like this.

Anything. What did all these people get from hurting others, from bullying and everything? And these were just students, teenagers in school. And home, indicating Jared, but he hadn't done anything.

Read the full chapter in www.patreon.com/xelaneleh (link in my bio)