Chapter 32

...

"Y-you can't" Dan whispered. "You're n-not -"

"So you're allowed to admit but I'm not?" Jared asked, still gradually coming closer.

"I d-didn't -"

"Can I kiss you?" Jared reached him.

Dan blinked and fiddled slightly with his hoody sleeve. He stood right in front of him, and he wasn't panicking.

In amazement he realised he wanted him even closer, but he was scared. He couldn't think clearly at all, but neither did Jared. He tried to swallow the tears and all the emotions that were going through him right now.

"I'm s-scared" he looked a little to the side, not daring to meet his eyes, feeling embarrassed.

He was feeling anxious, but with Jared it was different.

"I wish you didn't need to be, but to be honest I am too" Jared said quietly, his gaze staying at him. "But you have no idea what you're doing to me, ever since we met. I like you too much and I can't help anymore my feelings towards you. To know you think you're...in love with me....please, sweetums, let me kiss you."

"I-I...I don't k-know...how t-to..." Dan felt like fainting, but knew he couldn't and didn't want to now. He was scared because he wanted him to kiss him...again.

"It's okay, I'll show you."

When he slightly nodded after a few seconds, Jared let his heart burst of long held affection.

...

Read the full chapter in www.patreon.com/xelaneleh (link in my bio)

...

"I came to see what you're hiding" Ze interrupted her boyfriend, what irritated him at the moment. "But of course nothing right now. You haven't answered my calls or messages, and Trina said you're grounded but I had to talk. You're distancing yourself from me and I'm going crazy not knowing what's going on with us. So spit it out, ducky, who is it?"

"Who is who?" Jared swallowed.

"Who are you seeing behind my back? And don't you dare lie, I know it's something more than a one night stand, somebody."

Jared hesitated, wanting to say it was nobody but Dan was in the room and it wasn't fair for him. He wasn't a nobody, he couldn't do that to him.

As he was opening his mouth, Dan grabbed his phone, jumped up and almost ran out of the room and down the stairs.

He looked after him confused and felt like needing to follow.

"Look, Ze, this is not the time to -"

"This is exactly the time, I need to know. Or I know already, I just want you to admit you're cheating on me. I should've never believed you can be in a relationship. Do you want us to be over?"

"No."

"You're not even calling me love anymore. You don't love me anymore, do you? Or didn't you love me in the first place?"

"Uh...listen, we'll talk about this later, okay?" Jared said and then hurried after Dan.

...

Read the full chapter in www.patreon.com/xelaneleh (link in my bio)

...

"So do you regret it...was I bad?"

"No, I'm not regretting it and you weren't bad, to be honest it was for me the best kiss I've ever shared with anyone" Jared smiled. "Was it bad for you?" Dan blushed deeper, now visibly, but had to be honest too so he shook his head. "Damn, sweetums, why do you have to be like that? And just for the record, you're the only one I'm calling, or ever will, sweetums. There's nothing more I'd want than to be with you, together. I can't stay away."

"I-is that wrong?" Dan having pulled his hands out of the pockets and fidgeting shuffled from one foot to the other, not getting rid of the warm and delighted feeling in his chest hearing that.

Jared gave a wistful smile, lifting his hand to softly place it against his warm cheek. Dan tensed instinctively but relaxed right after.

"First relationship, with another guy too, and having to keep it secret" he looked down to his favourite, captivating blue eyes which now glinted because of the sunshine and shook his head. "I couldn't ask you for that, you deserve better. So, yes, it's wrong."

Dan had to admit in his mind, that wasn't exactly how he had imagined his first relationship to be.

But then again, he hadn't ever thought about it too deeply. And he couldn't just forget about this and go on without something cleared up.

...

Read the full chapter in www.patreon.com/xelaneleh (link in my bio)

...

Having and being suddenly a boyfriend sounded strange, but it was something he needed to get used to.

Because he wanted to, and he was ready to try, if it was with Jared.

Therefore, he nodded and gave him a shy smile to seal his agreement.

"So, can I kiss my blindingly cute boyfriend?" Jared smiled, feeling so extremely happy to be able to say things out loud now.

Dan felt giddy and lifted his sleeve covered hand trying to hide his silly smile, but he was still smiling more than he was used to. He was overwhelmed with something he would call...happiness.

"You don't n-need to ask."

...

Read the full chapter in www.patreon.com/xelaneleh (link in my bio)

...