Princess!Ink x Prince!Error

This was my suggestion

Ink was looking through her window. She could see the other castle from her room. She often wondered who lived there. Well obviously the royal family of the other kingdom. She herself was royalty she was known as the kindest woman in the kingdom. Yet she had never been outside. Her mother said it was full of thieves and killers and many other people that would do bad things. Ink was tired of being inside though. She grabbed a cloak and a basket. She put some food and drawing material in the basket. She put the cloak over her head and jumped out a window. Her arm cracked but she thought she'd be ok. She walked towards the village. "What a cute little town" She said quietly. He pulled her cloak over her eyes and started walking. She talked with many monsters and made many friends then she saw a pathway out of town to the other kingdom. She looked back then slowly started walking down it.

Inks P.O.V
The pathway was quite long but the scenery was beautiful then when I got close to the other kingdom it got dark. It wasn't even sunset how is it dark? The black trees towered over me covering the sky. I was scared but I kept walking. When I made it to the village all of the monsters looked starving and miserable. All the houses where torn down. On of the monsters grabbed her leg and begged for food. She felt so bad for them. She gave the monsters some bread. "There you go." I said nicely. "Thank you!" He said with happiness as he walked away. I walked towards the dark castle. It was huge and it had black vines all over it with cracks in the stone. Someone came running out of it bumping into me and knocking me over. They stopped and helped me up. My hood had fell off my head.

Errors P.O.V
I ran out of the castle and accidentally knocked someone over. I stopped and helped them up. Her hood had fallen off and-...."Your the light princess..." I said. She nodded. "People call me Ink but I'm assuming you're the dark prince." She said. "Yeah." I replied. I stared at her for a minute. She was beautiful but her arm was cracked. We kept staring at each other for a minute. I broke the silence after saying. "I-I'm Error. She smiled. "That's a n-nice name." She replied. "What are you doing in the dark kingdom?" I asked. "I-I wanted to get out of my castle s-so I jumped out of a window a-and ran to the village...then I-I saw a path and walked down it and I-it lead me here." She replied. "You jumped out a window?" I said. "Are you hurt?" "Just a cracked arm." She replied. I grabbed her arm not enough to hurt her but enough to make sure she doesn't escape. I pulled up her sleeve to see her arm badly cracked. I started to slowly heal it. After a few hours of hanging out I think I'm falling in love with her. "Hey...could you maybe show me around the light kingdom sometime?" I asked. She looked up at me. "My parents don't know I'm out here." She said. "Well...are we friends at least?" I asked. She nodded. "I'll try to take you sometime but it'd have to be secret." She said. "Sounds good." I replied. She thanked me for healing her gave me a note and left. I read the note. It said "dear Error, I'm glad I met you and I can't wait to see you again. -sincerely Ink." I smiled. "I can't wait to see you again either inky." I said to myself. I walked inside my castle to be greeted by my father. "WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN!?" He yelled. "I-" I tried to say something but he slapped me hard. I fell to the ground. "DONT GIVE ME SHIT JUST GO TO YOUR ROOM!" He screamed. I went to my room and looked out my window to the light palace. I wondered if they were nicer. Then again ink seemed nice so I think the rest of them are to.

~~~a few months later~~~
InkS P.O.V
I was drawing in my room when all of a sudden I felt a hand on my shoulder. I quickly turned around to see Error and I lit up with excitement. "Error!" I half yelled as I hugged him. He hugged back and chuckled a bit. "How did you get in here?" I asked. "I climbed through your window." He said. I giggled a bit. He looked me in the eyes. "Ink I need to tell you something, something super important." He told me in a serious voice. "What is it?...Error what's wrong!?" I asked worried. I've been sneaking out to see him for months and FINALLY he trusts me enough to tell me a secret! Yes! "Ink I...i...ugh.... I know we've only known each other for a few months but... I think I'm in love with you..." He said. My star eye turned to a heart. "Error... I love you too..." I replied. He smiled and I smiled back. He kissed me. I kissed back. We kept kissing for a few minutes and stopped. "I love you." We both said at the same time.

Request for next chapter plz!