Princess!Ink x Prince!Error pt.2

Oc in this chapter belongs to ANightToRemember11 thank you so so much for letting me use your Oc Aura sorry if I spell it wrong. :) also go read ...her/his books.

This was suggested by toolazytoday11 thank you I've wanted to do a part two of this so badly!

Ink POV
I was walking around the castle worried. Error had fallen sick. I walked into our room with his dinner. He coughed as he read a book. I walked to him. "Darling I...I brought you dinner" I said trying not to cry. "Thank yo-" he got cut off by his coughs. I couldn't hold in my tears anymore. I didn't want to see him like this. "My love *cough* I am fine. I have been *cough* *cough* sick before my father did nothing to help and I've been ok" He said with his voice becoming scratchier every time he coughed. I cried more. "HE.DIDNT.CARE! I.DO! I DONT WANT YOU TO DIE!" I yelled crying more. Error hugged me. "Dearest calm down I am not going to die." He said calmly. I hugged back. He pushed me away and coughed more. "I can't stand seeing you like this. I'm going to Aura and finding a cure!" I said. Before he could respond I ran out of the room. I cried hard as I ran out of the castle and went to Aura. "Aura I need your help please!" I said sobbing. "Princess Ink! Are you alright!? What's wrong!?" She asked worriedly. "Error is sick and I needa cure him!" I said in between sobs. "Prince Error? Sick?...Oh princess ...I can help you...but your going to have to bring him to me..." she said concerned. I nodded and ran back to Error. "Dearest can you walk?" I asked him. He nodded. "I can walk *cough* if you help me." He said. I nodded and helped him up. I looked at him. He looked so tired. He was shaking and really looked very sick. I put his arm around my shoulder and walked back to Aura. She laid him down on a bed and took me outside. "Princess you must go on a quest for what we need." She said. "A quest? Sure but promise me you will take good care of Error I cannot live without him..." I replied. "I will. All we need is a crystal. It is from the neutral kingdom and in the castle. It is blue and It will take three days by foot one by horse." She explained. "I'll be back in hours." I said with determination. I went to Error. He was sleeping. I held his hand and kissed his forehead. "Do not worry my love...I will get that crystal." I whispered. I ran to my horse and looked at the one next to it. By this time Error and I usually get on our horses and go to the middle of the forest where there is a opening with sunshine and flowers with a pond...I cried as I got on my horse. I looked at Errors horse and smiled. "I will make him better...I promise." I said. I went to the neutral kingdom it was the damn middle of the day and it looked like sundown in the kingdom. I got off of my horse and she stayed where she was. I looked for the castle. When I found it I was scared. Scared to go inside. Scared to loose Error. I walked to the Baird's. They bowed to me. "Light princess we are honored to have you in our knigdom" one of the gaurds said. "Thank you But...you do not have to bow. It looks like it hurts with that armor." I said. They stood. "Thank you your highness." Said the other gaurd. "Ink." I said. He nodded. They smiled and opened the doors. I walked in the castle to be greeted by the neutral king. "Ah princess Ink. I haven't seen you since you were a baby." Said the king. I bowed. "I am honored to be in your kingdom your majesty but I must ask of something." I said. "Ah and what would that be?" He asked. "Someone that matters a lot to me is very ill...and I need a blue crystal to cure him." I said. The king smiled and nodded. "Prince Error of the dark kingdom...I hear he is nice. Ill tell you what Ink. I will give you the crystal if you give me 3,000 gold." The king said. I nodded. "I will send the gold once I get back to the light kingdom." I replied. "Very well child." He said. He gave me the crystal and I went back to my horse. I went back home as fast as I could. I then ran back to Aura and gave her the crystal. "I will be right back." I said. She nodded and I ran to the castle. I told my butler to send 3,000 gold to the king in the neutral kingdom. He nodded and did as I asked. I ran back to Error and Aura.
~~~3 days later~~~
Error POV
I woke up but I wasn't sick anymore. I saw Ink crying as Aura tried to calm her. "Inky...Dearest calm down." I said in a calm voice. "Error!" Ink yelled with happiness. She ran to me and hugged me knocking both of us over. I hugged back. We both giggled as I kissed her face over and over. (Jesus I can't get over not writing that better X( ). We both started crying. "I was so worried!" Ink said hugging me tighter. "My princess I would never leave you like that." I replied. She kissed me our tears now coming together. I kissed back and hugged her as I did. She hugged back and we kept kissing. Aura just smiled. "That crystal Error did it make you more energized?" Aura asked. I gave her a thumbs up and kept kissing my princess. I didn't care if anyone was watching I just cared I was with Ink and that she was happy.
~~~the next day~~~
Ink and I were laying in our bed. She was asleep as I was reading. I kept looking at her. She's been having nightmares lately and I wanted to make sure she was ok. I held her hand and laid down. I kissed her cheek and slowly fell asleep.

Ink POV
The neutral king had came to my kingdom after the gold wasn't there in time. He attacked our village our kingdom was on fire and worst of all...he had captured Error. "You said you would send the gold!" The king yelled. "I did it just didn't get to you yet!" I yelled back. He stabbed Error. "NO!" I screamed crying blood. Then I woke up. Error by my side. Everything was peaceful. I looked fat Error. Peacefully sleeping.
~~~morning time~~~
Error POV
I woke up with Ink not by me. "Ink!?" I yelled out. I ran to the castles balcony and sure enough Ink was there. But she claimed in the railing and jumped. I caught her with my strings. "Ink baby what were you thinking!?" I asked as I started crying. She also started crying. "I dont want these nightmares anymore...I don't want you to get sick again. I don't want to-" I cut her off by kissing her as we both cried. "And I don't want to loose you." I said. She nodded. "You won't...not anytime soon at least." She replied. I held my princess close as I said "I love you Ink."

"I love you to Error."