Whitch!Ink x Witch hunter!Error

Suggested by
Korayami_Undertale

Inks P.O.V
I was with my apprentice Frisk when I had to go out. "I'll be right back Frisk," I said. They nodded and I grabbed my cloak and left. I went to the village and got what I needed but accidentally bumped into someone. I helped them up and looked at him. "Terribly sorry si-" I said as I stopped. He was handsome. He had blue tears going down his eyes and he had black bones with red and yellow fingertips. "I-I-it's a-a-a-all right it was my f-fa-fault." He said. His voice was glitching as he blushed a lot. I smiled. "How about I take you to dinner? As an...apology?" He said. "Heh ok." I agreed. He took my hand and led me to his house. "I'm Error by the way." He said. "Ink," I replied. He smiled. I smiled back. He sat me down and started to cook. "So...what do you do?" I asked as we ate. "I'm a witch hunter." He said. I dropped my fork. "...I have to go..." I said. "Will I see you again?" He asked. I didn't respond I just ran. I didn't look back I just went back home sat down put my head in my arms and cried. Frisk patted my back. "What's wrong?" They asked. "N-nothing," I said.

~~~~a few days later~~~~
Errors POV
It's been a few days since I've seen Ink. I looked everywhere for her but had no luck. I guess she's gone. No, I can't stop now. I went into the forest to look for her. After a few hours, I found a little hut. I decided to go in. I opened the door and found a child. They looked at me. They were by a cauldron. They were a witch. I grabbed them as they screamed. I put a knife up to their neck. They cried and kept screaming. Ink then came running out to us. "what are you doing!?" Ink yelled. "killing the...your a witch..." I said in disbelief. She looked at the ground and nodded slowly tears pricking at her eyes. I let the child go. They ran to Ink. Ink hugged them. I looked at her. She hugged the child as she cried. "I didn't think you'd understand..." she said. They let the child go. I grabbed her as her eyes widened in fear. I didn't want her to be scared of me. I pulled her into a hug. She hugged back as I stabbed her and she turned to dust.

JUST KIDDING!

I hugged her and she hugged back. I smiled. "I don't want to hurt you," I said calmly. She smiled. "after all...who would I be if I hurt my love~," I said. She blushed a lot and I kissed her. She blushed more and kissed back. The child left as we continued our kiss.

~~~~a few months later~~~~

Inks POV
It's been three months since Error and I got together. I enjoyed spending time with him and learning new ways on how to survive instead of using magic. I was writing when all of a sudden he hugged me from behind. I was surprised but looked at him and smiled. "I gotta go on a long trip tomorrow Inky," he said. I frowned. I didn't want him to leave. "do you have to go?" I asked. "trust me if I didn't id stay here with you my love." he replied. I nodded and hugged him.    "for now let's get some sleep.," he said as he laid us both down in bed. I nodded snuggled into his chest and fell asleep. He soon followed.

~~~time skip~~~
It was now morning I kissed Error goodbye and started crying. He hugged me. "ill be back soon..." he said as I hugged back. "I don't want you to go" I said sobbing. "I know honey I know I don't wanna go but I have to," he replied. He kissed my forehead and slowly let go of my arms as he walked away trying not to cry. I cried a lot as I walked back inside. A few hours later some guards came in and grabbed me. "WITCHYOUMUSTDIE!!!" One of them said. He grabbed his sword and stabbed me. I slowly turned to dust as they left.

~~~a few days later~~~
Error POV
I went back home to not find Ink waiting. Odd she said she'd be waiting. I walked inside to find dust and Inks witch hat. I dropped my bag and fell to the ground crying. "hey I know how to make a revive potion..." Frisk said as she took out a bottle of the potion. I poured it on the dust and Ink revived. I hugged her tightly. "ink I thought I lost you forever!" I said crying. She hugged back and rubbed the back of my skull. "its ok I'm here now..."