Rich Ink x Error

(As of this story I have written 69 one-shots in this book.)

Word count: 1691+

Error POV
  I was out of breath as I was kicked and punched in the hallway. The bell finally rang and they all left. I just, laid there on the floor, panting, trying to breath. A boy who was extremely attractive helped me up.
He wore a beautiful locket and a pink t-shirt shirt that had a rose on the sleeve, his shirt was tucked into his black jeans and he wore some expensive shoes I forgot the name of at the moment.
"Why were you on the floor?" He asked.
His voice was sweet and smooth. I got a good look at his face. He had round and soft eyes that looked like they belonged to a god and one was a star. It was beautiful.
"I-I um... It's nothing to worry about." I lied.
He took a good look at me and smiled sweetly.
"You're pretty cute." He said.
I blushed a bit and laughed awkwardly. He gave me his hand. I didn't know what he wanted but then he chuckled and shook mine.
I am such a dumbass hat should've been obvious.
"You know, I really shouldn't be talking to you but you seemed in need of assistance." He told me.
"Oh, I get it. You're a rich kid with a rep to keep. Don't wanna be seen by me." I said, disappointed and annoyed.
He looked a bit sad and sighed.
"I wish people would stop stereotyping me like that. That is not what I meant. I just meant that now we're going to be late for class. It is my first day at a... What my parents called school." He told me.
"Oh... shit I-I'm sorry. My name is Error." I said.
He gave me a sad smile, but it was still cute on him.
"Ink. 'Tis a pleasure to meet you." He said.
"You to, Ink."
We we're both blushing a bit now. Wait, am I gay? Do I.. like him? He'd just reject me if I told him probably. Most likely because I'm kinda poor and not exactly anything special.
"Well, since I don't know if I'll see you again today I bid you adieu and a good afternoon." He said, starting to walk away.
"I-Ink wait! Um... c-can we hangout sometime? I-I think we'd be... good friends.."
Deep down I know that I don't just wanna be friends with him.
He's handsome and sweet and I want to be with him more.
He merely just smiled, nodded, gave me his number, and left.
The whole rest of the day all I could think about was Ink. His smile, his voice, his personality, his— his eyes... oh, those gorgeous eyes. I can't get him out of my mind.

Ink POV
What a sweet lad. I found myself fascinated with the markings on his cheeks. He was polite well, mostly, he seemed nice enough, and I didn't lie when I called him cute. My parents would not approve of our friendship though. They believe that the rich and poor should be separated.
I begged and begged to go to public school. I hated the private schools with all the uniforms and strict rules. I hated being labeled the stereotypical snobby rich kid. That does not suit me at all.
At times, yes I can be a bit bratty but I try my best to be nice to others. After school my brother threw me into the car.
"I fucking hate you. Why'd you wanna go to this school anyway?" He asked, lighting a cigarette as the driver started driving.
"Why did you drop out?" I asked in a sarcastic tone.
"Don't get smart with me dumbass." He said.
I got a text from Error. I smiled as I read it. He said he couldn't wait to see me again and asked if I wanted to meet him somewhere. I agreed and we decided to meet downtown at nine o'clock.
My parents weren't at dinner and my brother was out as per usual so it was just me. I sighed quietly and smiled. Soon I'd get to see my friend.
  Nine o'clock finally came around and I teleported to Error. He was where we agreed to meet.
  "Jesus Ink, it's freezing out here why are you only wearing a t-shirt?" He asked, a bit concerned.
  "All of the jackets I own aren't meant to be worn outside of formal events." I responded.
  He hugged me.
  "Oh, i ses you'll keep me warm."
  He laughed and I felt tears starting in my eyes. I felt cared for. I haven't felt cared for in a long time.
  "Ink, you ok?" He asked.
  I nodded and after a few hours we knew almost everything about each other. I told him about my brother and my parents and he seemed angry. He didn't say anything about it though.
  "What about you?" I asked.
  I learned he lived with his mother and she had three part time jobs. And he had recently been fired for unknown reasons.
  I felt bad for him. He was clearly upset about it. I for some reason just want to help him and make everything better.
  "...what if I were to help you?" I asked.
  "What do you mean?"
  "What I mean is... I could help you."
  He looked at me and put his jacket on me. It was warm but now he'll be cold... also, it was about four sizes bigger than me. I know I'm short but wow.
  "Ink, I appreciate the offer but you don't have to-" 
  "This is hurting you, isn't it? You think I'm just going to let you suffer... I'm not. I'm helping you weather you like it or not."
  He pulled me close to him. I could feel myself blushing like crazy. He was to. He closed his eyes, hugged me, and whimpered. I hugged back.
  I don't want to just leave him like this. We ended up falling asleep in the streets. I woke up at about three in the morning in my bed. I checked my phone.
  Error said he had teleported me home after he woke up. He also said to keep the jacket.

Error POV
  It's now Saturday morning. I kept thinking about last night and how Ink told me about how his brother constantly out him down and just, insulted him and how his parents allowed it and were hardly present in his life.
  I wanted to make him feel loved. Cared for. I want him to be happy.
  I heard a knock on the door. My mom had to call in sick today so she was home and answered the door.
  "Oh, hello young man, who're you?" She asked.
  I heard Ink's voice.
  "My name is Ink. I...um... I-I want to see Error please." He stuttered.
  My mom told him I was asleep but that he could come in. I smiled. He came to my house! He came to... me.
  I quickly threw on a shirt and ran out to see him, almost falling a few times.
  My mother smiled and silently laughed and Ink just seemed happy to see me.
  "I... hope you don't mind I um.. I made you something." He said.
  He handed me a hoodie, hand made it seemed. It had similar designs to my old one but, prettier and he sewed things I liked into it.
  "It isn't much, but I just had to thank you for everything. Also, you told me to keep your hoodie so I decided making you a new one would be... w-well I mean." A slight blush appeared on his cheeks. "S-since were friends I should give you a gift in return."
  I smiled.
  "I love it, thanks Ink." I said.
  He smiled.
  "Oh that reminds me."
  He turned to my mom and discussed helping with money. My mom was reluctant but Ink was stubborn about this. She eventually agreed.
  Half a year later and College was starting to roll around. I don't have enough money to make tuition so, I couldn't go. Even with Ink helping us I couldn't bring myself to ask him for more.
  And... through the time we've spent together I only fell harder for him. I don't have the courage to tell him though.
  Ink and I met at our usual place to discuss what we wanted as just to hang out.
  He looked pissed when he walked in though.
  "Ink, what's wrong?" I asked.
  His angry expression turned to one of fear and sadness.
  "My parents wanna move again. Fucking unbelievable!" He said. "...how's... how's college looking for you?"
  "Well... if I'm being honest not that great. I came so close to enough and ultimately I was two Grand off. And we can't really afford to apply for a student loan so, guess it'll have to wait."
  He just got more angry.
  "So, that's it? You've been so down this past month when easily you could've come to me?"
  "You've already helped so much I didn't want to bother you with asking for more."
  I knew from the pain in his eyes he was holding back tears. And I don't think it was because of what I had just said.
  I hugged him.
  "It's ok to cry Y'know." I told him.
  "...I don't wanna move.." he said.
  "...I...I love you." I told him.
  I was nervous for a minute. He just sat there in silence.
  He chuckled.
  "I love you to ya dork."
  I laughed and we decided on just living together. With money he took from his parents we bought an apartment and he helped me to get to college. We helped my mom out to and now she only needs one job like it should be.
  After we both finished college I proposed to Ink, he said yes and I had to tell my mom I was gay before we planned anything. She said she knew. Inks parents disowned him but, he didn't care.
  We were together was his excuse.

Hello! I know this isn't something i should be asking but, I really wanna see your interpretations of this version of Error and Ink. This is a challenge!

Challenge: Write your own version of the story and tag me so I see it. Or if you prefer draw Ink and or Error how you think they look in the story and tag me.

I don't think anyone will actually do this but, If you get bored, maybe it'll be a time waster? Ok, I'll stop now. Thank you for reading the 69th story in this book.