Tough!Ink x Chill!Error

(what am I doing with my life?)
Suggested by nobody.

Error POV
Nightmare, Cross, and I stood up against the 'heroes of aus' Dream and Blueberry. Though they keep speaking of another that we haven't met. I wonder what he's like. Probably weak if he isn't facing us. Dream swung his staff at Cross and Blueberry tried to stab Nightmare with bones. Of course, they both dodged. I never actually got to fight the star Sanses. I was still known as the 'rookie' but I know its because it's only two of them. Or at least that's what Cross told me. I just played on my phone waiting for the fight to be over. The star sanses won as always but they never killed. They only hurt people badly until they gave up. "Next time our leader will be with us and we'll beat you for good!" Blueberry Said. Nightmare rolled his eyes and teleported us home. "when am I gonna get to fight?" I asked out of patience or fucks to give. "when the third star sans battles with them." Cross replied. I sighed and went to my room. I was soooooooooooooo bored! A few days later I was in my room reading when Nightmare grabbed me and teleported Cross, me, and his self to an au. "destroy." he said. I started to destroy things and sure enough, the star sanses came but this time with a third person. "wait...your leaders a woman?" Nightmare asked. "you made her sound....different." Cross added. "I wouldn't say, woman. I'm only twelve." the girl said. I'd be the one fighting her. I tied my strings around her legs but she just smiled. "oh I didn't know you already liked me~" she said in a seductive tone. I blushed and the strings instantly disappeared. She grabbed me and put a sword to my throat. "never let your guard down!" she said. "woah woah woah chill." I said. "this is a battle do NOT tell me to chill because we are supposed to be FIGHTING! I'm not your friend here." she said. I smiled. I liked this girl. She seemed cool and I'm sure if I just found the right way I could get her to calm down. "you stress yourself too much." I said as she pinned me to the ground. "look I won't hesitate to kill you so don't fight it." she said tying ropes around my wrists.  I held her hand as she tried to get me back on my feet. She squeezed it and cracked some of my hand. She then opened a portal and pushed me through it. I was in a cell.

Ink POV
"ugh PICK UP THE PACE!" I told Dream and Blue. They started to fight faster. I got bored and kicked Nightmare in the stomach making him fall and I kicked Cross in the back making him fall over. Then I opened two portals under them teleporting them to a different cell than Error. "they looked really surprised to see you."  Dream said. "psh so what not my problem." I replied. I teleported to my room and started cleaning my sword. My mother gave me this sword. I promised her I'd protect everyone in all of the aus'. No matter the cost. No matter what. I'd ALWAYS protect them. I wonder where she is now. Oh well. After a few hours, I got bored and decided to go see Error. I teleported to him. "hey." I said. He was smiling. "hi." he replied. "why are you smiling?" I asked. "do you ever smile?" he asked. "only if I feel like it." I replied. He chuckled. "really? And when is that?" he asked. I didn't answer. I didn't have an answer. He grabbed my arms through the bars and made me look at him. "I think you need someone to make you happy." he said. I pulled my arms away. "whatever man." I replied. I walked away and throughout the day I thought about what he said. He was right. At night I couldn't sleep. Not that I slept anyways. I sighed and walked to him. "back so soon?" he asked. "shut up...I just couldn't sleep so I came to you to talk I guess." I replied. He chuckled. "what is there to talk about?" he asked. "what did you mean by I need someone to make me happy?" I asked. "haha well I meant you need someone to love or care for. Like friends or a soulmate." he replied. "...Dream and Blue are my...wait...they're just...teammates to me...." I said. He grabbed my hand. "I'll be your...f-friend." he said. "...ok and I will be your friend as well." I replied. We talked for a few hours until he fell asleep. I...I tried to smile but couldn't. He was adorable. Wait...what? Did I just call him adorable? Hm...

~~~a few months later~~~

Error POV
It was a few months since Ink and I became friends. Every day we became closer. I started to have a crush on her when she lightened up with every passing day and night. When I saw her walk to me I smiled. She still hasn't smiled once since I met her. "hello Ink." I said. "hi..." she replied. "is everything ok?" I asked her. "no." she replied. I grabbed her hand. It usually made her less sad. She held my hand and I held it back. "what's wrong?" I asked blushing slightly. "Dream says I'm getting sick *sneeze* and that I shouldn't fight." she replied. I held her hand tighter. "is...is it bad?" "no just a cold at the moment *cough* *cough* I should be fine." "good..." after a while of talking Ink unlocked my cell. "I don't know why I kept you here *sniff* but you should go before they find you. *cough* *cough*" she said. "no...no not now not when you're sick." I replied. "Go! You'll won't see me again unless you destroy things just- ugh! you have to go!" She said trying to hold back a cough. "Fine..." I replied. I kissed her. "I won't destroy...so I'll never see you again...but I love you." I Said. She smiled. "I love you to." She replied. "Thanks for smiling." I Said. I hugged her then teleported away.