Pirate!Error x Ink

Suggested by nobody.

Error POV
I was on my ship waiting for one of my crew members to tell me that they found something. Anything. But...it wouldn't matter if they did. I'd have nobody to share my excitement with. I sighed as I looked at some maps. Just then one of the crew members came running into my room. "CAPTIANWEFOUNDAVILLAGEANDITHA-" "CALM DOWN!" I interrupted. They calmed down. "ok now SLOWLY tell me what you found." I said standing up. "we found a village and it has food and supplies." said the crew member. "well then go, explorer, it. I'll come to" I said.  They nodded and they weren't lying. The village was full of people and it looked like they were having a festival. One of the village girls bumped into me while dancing. "oh terribly sorry sir i-I'm very clumsy." she said. I looked at her. She was beautiful. With a colorful dress and one of her eyes was a star. "Um...it's...its alright miss," I replied as I walked away to get some supplies and the crew enjoyed the festival. I didn't feel like joining so I went to my room. I heard a gunshot and ran outside. One of my crew members got shot and the villagers screamed. "man down captain." said, my first mate Cross. "oh boy just put him in quarantine." I replied. The girl I met earlier came up to me. "um excuse me but...can I go with you guys? I'm tired of being stuck in this village." she said. "Uh...yeah but what is your name?" I asked. "Ink is my name and before you ask like everyone else yes I am an artist," she replied. "I'm Error." I said. "an...artist?" said Cross. "yes." Ink replied. "and you want to be a pirate? You wanna fight and sail and all that?" he asked. "yes I am stronger than I look." Ink said. "prove it." Cross gave her a sword and got one for himself. "alright." Ink said. Cros swung his sword at her but She dodged and kicked him. He lost his breath and before he could step back Ink grabbed Cross and put her sword by his neck. "impressive." I said. She let Cross go and pushed him towards me. "Cross show Ink to where she will be staying." I said. He nodded and took Ink to the ship.

Ink POV
I stayed in the room that Cross put me in. It was nice. It was nice not to be in a village with no new surroundings and nobody telling me to get married. My parents are gonna be so mad but I didn't care. I'm 18 why can't they just leave me alone? It was really dusty in here. I saw some spare wood in the corner and some hay. I got some silk from my pocket and started crafting a broom. I sang as I cleaned to make the time seem like it was going faster. As I finished I looked at the door to see Error smiling. "Gah! H-how long have you been there!?" I asked. "I dunno about ten minutes," he replied. I blushed. "i-I'm sorry i-I know it was bad i-I know I'm not supposed to I-" he cut me off. "Woah Woah Woah calm down. It was amazing and what do you mean you aren't supposed to?" he asked. I gulped. I took a necklace off my neck. "I...couldn't sing at home because my parents would never allow it..." I said. I threw the necklace to the sea. "why?" he asked. "oh I don't know I was always in my own world id never actually listen to them." I replied. "oh." he said. "anyways what do you need?" I asked. "oh uh i-I just came by to tell you that its almost dinner time." he replied. "oh ok." I said. He looked at me straight in the eyes. Then he grabbed me. "h-huh!?" he then shook his head and let go. "s-sorry!" he said. "it's fine" I replied. He grabbed my hand and started walking. I blushed and followed him. After dinner, I was walking around the ship with another crew member. Her name was Undyne. "yeah this is a good life...just one thing though. Don't upset Cross or the captain." she said. "...why?" I asked. "either one will kill you in a heartbeat...actually depending on how well the captain likes you he might spare ya." she replied. "I'm surprised you aren't his first mate. You seem more...qualified to be the first mate." I told her. "fu huhuhuhu aw mane that'd be fun but he's known Cross longer." she replied. "do you ever get jealous?" I asked. "of Cross? Pfffft haha no way." she replied. "anyway we should get to bed. Tomorrow is an early start." "why? What's tomorrow?" I asked. "tomorrow we look for caves with things we can sell. It's kinda our thing." she said pushing me into my room.