Slave!Ink x Master!Error

Suggested by InkSansGirl2004
Um...ok so at first I didn't know what to do for this one I read the comic and....I can't say I enjoyed it. So I'm not doing the comic version so I guess we'll see where the hell this goes.

This was not made to offend anyone.

Ink POV
I was reading in my house as I did every morning. Every day it was the same thing. I read I ate and then I went for a walk at night. I ate my breakfast and went to my friend Blueberry's house. "Hi Ink!" He said excitedly. "Hello Blueberry." I replied. "Why are you here do you need something?" He asked. "Yes actually I was wondering if you had seen Error." I replied. "Ugh just tell him. You. Like. Himmmmm!" He said. "No! I-I can't! I refuse to!" I replied. "...but you still have a crush on him right?" He asked. "Oh the biggest crush ever." I replied sitting on the couch. After a few hours of talking with Blue I decided to go for my walk. I walked outside wondering where I should go. Hm... I decided to go to the park. I started walking but I felt strange. Like...someone was watching me. I started to run as the feeling got stronger but that didn't do a thing. I felt something around my ankle and I tripped. I then felt a sharp pain in my neck and I started to pass out. When I woke up I realized what room I was in. I was in Errors basement. "What the?" I Said weakly. My body hurt and I couldn't feel my arms. I looked around. My arms were chained to the wall. "HELP!" I yelled. "ERROR!?...ANYONE?" I yelled. Someone came Down the stairs. "Ah finally awake." He said. "...why am I here?" I asked. We were enemies but I still had a crush on him. I know there is good in him. "Well...you are my slave now. I took away your powers that's why you feel weak. And you've been asleep for three days." He said. "...why do you need a slave?" I asked. "I'm very busy and I hate you so...that's two reasons." He said. I started to cry. Not because I was enslaved or because I was hurting...but because he said he hated me. That was the biggest pain. He made me look at him. "Now now don't cry soon the pains will be gone." He said. I tried to kiss him but he got up before I could. I tried to get out of the chains. He unlocked them and grabbed my wrists. I cried more. It hurt so much. He looked at me and his eyes then had concern in them. He gently put me down and I fell asleep.

Error POV
What is wrong with me!? "I hate you!?" Hurting her!? God she's never going to love me! When she fell asleep I put a blanket over her. "Heh...I'm sorry Ink...I'll treat you better from now on." I Said rubbing her wrists. The next day she woke up and I gave her a list of things to do while I went out and killed some monsters with Nightmare and Cross. I checked on Ink once in a while to make sure she was ok. The only reason I enslaved her was so she would be mine. Nobody will take away my Inky and nobody will hurt my Inky. I went home to find her asleep on the couch. I smiled. She was so cute. I sat by her and hugged her. "I love you Ink..." I said. "I love you to Err- m-master." She replied. My face turned bright yellow as I closed my eyes and inhaled. "...you...heard me?" I asked. She nodded. I kissed her. She kissed back. "...your still my slave~" I Said. "I know you son of a b*tch. And yet I still love you." She replied. I chuckled. The next day I left and she worked. When I got home Nightmare was holding her by her neck and it wasn't lightly. Ink coughed. "E....Master...help..." She said. She passed out and I stabbed Nightmare. He turned to dust and I held Ink in my arms crying. "Ink! Ink are you ok!?" I Said. She was out cold. My tears came faster. "Ink...please...wake up..."  I fell asleep hugging my Inky. When I woke up she wasn't there. "INK!?" I yelled worried. "Yes master?" She said in her normal sweet voice. She was in the kitchen! I ran to her and hugged her. "Oh Inky are you ok?" I asked concerned. "Yes master I am fine." She said calmly. She kissed my cheek and went back to cooking. At least she was ok. "You know maybe I'll stay with you today." I Said. "Master I would love that but I have much work to do." She replied. "Not today." I Said. "Master your list was very specific and-" "and you don't have to do it today." I interrupted. "As you wish Master." She said. I smiled and picked her up. She blushed as I turned off the stove and pinned her to a wall. She started to cry. "What's wrong?" I asked. "M...my wrists still hurt master." She said. I let go. "Ink...I" I tried to say I was sorry. "Master I am fine." She said wiping away her tears. She sat on the couch and rubbed her wrists. I felt horrible. Did I really hurt her that much? I sat by her. "...I...I didn't mean to hurt you..." I said. "I know Master." She replied. "I'm so sorry." I Said. "I know Master." She replied. I looked at her wrists. They were red. I grabbed them and started to heal them. She hugged me. I hugged back. She fell asleep. "I love you Inky"

.............well I failed all of you I am so so so sorry for this chapter.