Teacher!Ink x Teacher!Error

Suggested by Korayami_Undertale
Ink POV
It was my first day at work. I was going to be a teacher at undertale high. I walked in and instantly I was greeted by another teacher. He looked like a gym teacher. "Oh uh hello." I said. He blushed a lot. "H-hey..." He replied. "I'm Ink!" I said excitedly. He chuckled. "Error." He replied. "A pleasure to meet you." I said as I put my hand out for him to shake it. He took my hand and kissed it. I blushed. "Same to you." He replied. We both giggled. The bell rang and we went out separate ways. I went in my classroom and taught until the bell rang for them to go to their next class. When the next class came I taught but when I sat down to draw for myself... I found myself drawing Error. I was confused. Why was I drawing him? Why was I even thinking about him? The bell rang and the kids went to lunch. I heard a knock on the door as I looked up. It was Error. I hid the drawing. "Hi." I said. "Heya." He replied. "How's your first day goin?" He asked. "Good." I said quietly opening a drawer putting the drawing inside it and closing it. He grabbed a chair and sat by me. We talked for a bit. The more we talked the more I fell in love with him. I didn't know what to do. Guess I'll just have to wait.

- - -a few months later - - -

Error POV
Today was the last day of school. Ink loved teaching so I wouldn't interrupt her classes. I was planning to tell her how I feel today. My adopted sons Gradient and Paperjam seem to like her to so why not ask her to be my girlfriend? I drove to the school and Gradient and Pj got out of the car. When I got out I saw Ink talking to some students. Everyone liked her. She was so sweet and forgiving. Gradient tugged my shirt. "Dude your staring again." He said. "Tell her today!" Pj added. "I-I'll try." I said nervously. The bell rang and everyone went to their classrooms. I went to the gym and told the kids to do two laps then the rest of the time was theirs. I thought about how Ink was going to react. Will she hate me? Will she like me back? Will she not understand!? Ugh! Why am I so nervous. I went into my office to calm down. After a few minutes I heard a knock on the door. "It's open..." I said. Ink came in. "I-ink" I said happily "it's so good to see you." "It's nice to see you to." She said. "Um... I just wanted to see you one more time before summer." She added. "Um w-we can still see each other during summer!" I said. "Grey and Pj like you and I wouldn't mind hanging out with you!" She smiled. "I wish I could but I have to visit my mother for the summer. It is very far away from here." She said sadly. "Ink...i-i need to tell you something..." I said. "What is it?" She asked. The students were all at the window looking. "I...i love you...I have since day 1 I-" she cut me off with a kiss. We both blushed and I kissed back. The students were all taking videos and pictures with their phones but I didn't care. I put my hands on her waist and she looped her arms around my neck. We broke the kiss and looked at each other. "I love you to." She said. I picked her up and spun around. We laughed and I pulled her into a hug. Finally. We were together.

If you want a part two I will do one but I just didn't know what else to put for this chapter. Sorry.