Errorink- Draw me a friend

next one is Designer Ink and model Error.

My best friend helped me come up with this idea so I hope it's ok. Also, I guess I should explain a few things. This is just an IDEA. PLEASE do not spam me in the comments with "that's not how it is!" Or "that would never happen." I know. But I thought it was a good idea. Most of my best friends ideas are good. But maybe that's just what I think.

Ink POV
"Ink I am tired of your excuses! You can't just give up school for this silly little drawing phase!" My mother said. I sighed. "It's not a phase mom." I thought. "I-I know mama." I said. "I'm taking your suppliers until you straighten things out." She threatened. I looked up. "I-I... What!? But it isn't because of the art! I'm just dumb!" I started crying. "Oh, don't give me those fake tears. And you aren't dumb." She said. She took all my art supplies and left my room. Little did she know, I kept a pencil with me at all times. I walked to my best friend Dream's house. "She actually took your stuff this time?" He asked I nodded. His brother, Nightmare looked at me. "They aren't staying over night." He said, going back to his book. "I know, I know." He said. He gave me my backup paper and markers. "Unless you gave some to Blue as well I'd hide those." He said. "I know." I replied. I went to the park instead of home. I only two pieces of paper. First, I drew a flower. I got the idea to make it real. That way, I can erase it and keep drawing on the paper. I stabilized it and erased the drawing. I wanted to do something complicated. I drew a skeleton around the same age as me. The only color markers I gave Dream for my emergency supply was black, blue, yellow, and red. I colored him and tried to stabilize him. It took an hour and he was glitched. I don't know If he could see me or not. I walked up to him. "What?" He asked. I smiled and got really excited. "Uh... Ink are you ok?" He asked. I shivered. His voice was rough and glitches. Something went wrong but, he's still gonna be my friend. "Hmmm... what should I name you...?" I asked myself. "...my name is Error... Ink, did you forget again?" He asked. "Oh! Uh yeah, I guess." I don't remember naming him. I led him to my house, lucky for us my mom was t home. Neither was my dad. My little brother was though. "Ink! So good to see you! Who is your friend?" He asked. "Uh... Error." I replied. Error looked at him. He looked back to me, and put his arm in front of me as if he were protecting me and summoned a bone. "Ah! Error no! That's my brother!" I cried. He despawned the bone and we went to my room. "Ok, first of all, no attacking without my permission please. Second, you'll have to stay here. I don't know where else you'd be able to go." I said. He nodded. "Ok. I will stay in here." He said. A few days go by and my mom hasn't found out yet. My dad is never home so he won't notice. One morning I had just finished getting ready for school and went to get my sketchbook from my room. Error was talking to my brother. "You know how to make dollies?" My brother asked. "Puppets." Error replied.

Error POV
I saw Ink smile as their brother left. "I'm glad you two get along." They said. They sat by me. "I wanna know, what do you do all day?" They asked, curiously smiling. "I sit at the window and watch for you." I replied. They hugged me. "Aww. You don't have to do that." They said. I hugged back. "I know... but I care about you." I said. I sighed. "Then why don't you come with me?" They asked. "I'll meet you outside." I nodded and jumped out the window. They tried to stop me but failed. One of their neighbors saw me and just stared at me in awe. I flipped him off and went to the sidewalk. A few minuets later, Ink and I were waking to her school. "Ok, when we get there you can't just walk in. You aren't enrolled so I'll have to come up with an excuse." They said. "Just tell the teacher I'm new and won't be enrolled for a while." I suggested. "It's not that easy..." when we got there, their friends just looked at me. "...who in the hell...?" "Dream! Be nice! That's Ink's friend! And now he's ours to!" The one wearing blue and grey said. "Berry, I don't think it's a good idea... I mean... I guess? I dunno." Ink sighed. "Error these are my friends, Dream and Blueberry." I stood in front of Ink. "Do you plan am hurting them?" I asked the two. "No! Stars no! That is our friend!" Blue said. "Yeah, they're mom would kill us we hurt them." Dream added. Ink held my hand. "Error, I promise, unless I tell you, nobody is going to hurt us." Ink whispered. I grunted but didn't stop Ink from talking to them. The day went on and I went followed Ink to all of their classes. Oddly enough her teachers didn't question me. I think they were more afraid than anything. When the day was over we sat in the soccer field and I silently watched them draw. A group of boys came up to us. "Uh oh." Ink said, clinging to my arm. "Bullies?" I asked. They nodded. "Don't worry though. I've got it covered." They stood and met them half way. They talked for a few seconds, then they pushed Ink. I jumped up as Ink punched one of them. They looked to me and I stood in awe. One of the boys jumped on Ink and I ran to them. Ink kicked him off of them. He joined his friend groaning in pain on the ground. The third one ran but Ink and I tackled him and beat him unconscious. "...are we the bullies now?" I asked. "As long as they leave us alone, I don't care. Ink replied.

Count: 1075 words

Next is model and designer