"Im here" Depressed!InkxError

"Now look what you've done. You've made everyone angry." Those words echoed in Ink's mind.
He knew it wasn't true. It was never true. All Ink had done was watch the fight between his boyfriend and brother.
  He watched Error walk out the door and his brother go to upstairs. He didn't know which to follow so he went to his room and took out a blade.
  "You deserve worse than a few cuts." Inks mind echoed.
  He believes it. He believes everything he thinks about himself. He quickly cut his arms four times each and went to the bathroom to wash up.
  When he had finished bandaging himself, Error called.
  "Hi babe." Ink said.
  "Ink I'm sorry I fought with your brother. Please tell me you didn't do anything bad to yourself." Error pleaded.
  Tears started in Inks eyes. He hated seeing his boyfriend sad but they promised they'd tell each other everything.
  "I...I cut myself. Error please don't be worried I-I cleaned them. I promise I'm ok." Ink cried.
  Error fell silent.
  Ink put him on speaker and put his head in his hands and quietly sobbed.
  "Ink, baby, come over." Error said.
  "He's gonna break up with you." Ink thought.
  "Okay..."
  Ink put his helmet on and rode his motorcycle to Error's house. When he got there Error held him in a loving embrace.
  "Did you bandage them?" Error asked.
  Ink nodded as he cried into Error's shoulder.
  "Ok.. can I see?"
  Ink rolled up his sleeves. Error kissed all of Inks cuts and scars one by one.
  "I know it doesn't make it go away but... I hope it makes you feel loved." Error said, kissing Ink's skull.
  "I do. I love you." Ink said, still with tears in his eyes.
  "I love you to." Error whispered.
  He kissed Ink and held him again.
  "Don't leave me." Ink said.
  "I won't baby I won't. It's ok..."

"I'm here."