Cop!Ink x Criminal!Error

Suggested by SarahXPaperJam
This was supposed to be a lemon but then I realized that i always end up deleting lemon chapters from my stories. So I didn't wanna ruin this one because I've been wanting to do cop ink and criminal error or vice versa and I didn't know how to write a lemon in this one. Sorry but if enough people want a lemon of this one I'll make a part two and it'll be a lemon or if someone wants a normal part two of it.

Ink POV
I went to my favorite inmate's cell. His name was Error. He was a murder only two years older than me but damn was he hot. He was also really nice to me. "Hello dear friend." I said putting my hand through the bars. He held it. "Hello Ink." He said. "Error...why are you so nice to me?" I asked him. "Because your the only one that's ever been nice to me." He replied. "Oh...I'm...so sorry to hear that..." I said. He looked confused. "Y-you said...I'm the only one that's ever been nice to you...im sorry that everyone else doesn't see you for who you are....do...do you kill people because....they judge you?" I asked. "...ink...i...*sigh*...can you come in my cell?" He asked. I nodded and opened his cell. I slowly walked in and he pinned me to a wall. "Get me outta here." He said. I started crying. He was scaring me his eyes looked different. They were bigger and his pupils (?) were smaller. He tightened the grip on my arms. "Please..." He said. His eyes went normal and he realized he was hurting me. "Ink...I...im sorry...hey c'mon stop cryin it's ok." He said calmly. He wiped away my tears and hugged me. I hugged back and for some reason...felt safe...I felt safe around a murderer. Is that wrong? "I-I'll Get you out of here." I said. "Thank you!" He said happily. I left the cell and thought up a plan. Eventually I went with I'll teleport us to my house. I mean...im magic so why not use it?

Error POV
I was sitting in my cell thinking about Ink. She made me happy. She was sweet...and kind and...hot...and I loved her. I wanted to tell her but I couldn't. One of the meanest cops came by. "Hey glitch dinner time get outta your cell and move!" He said. I got up and went to the cafeteria. I looked for Inky only to see She was trying to stop a fight between two inmates. My eyes went blood red as I saw one of them try to stab her. I ran over to them and stabbed the two inmates. Ink grabbed my arm as I tried to stab her to. "Error calm down!" She said gently holding my hand. My eyes went normal and I stopped. "I-ink...I..I-I don't know what happened I'm s-" "shhhh it's ok my friend. I understand." She said. I got my food and ate. When it was time for lights out she came to my cell. "Are you ready?" She asked putting her hand through the bars. I grabbed it. We did this every time we saw each other. I loved it. She didn't let go this time. "I'm teleporting us to my house."  She said. I nodded and all of a sudden we were in her living room. "Nice house." I said. She giggled. "Thank you, my friend. You May stay here as long as you like." She replied. "How about forever~" I said pulling her into a kiss. She kissed back. We were both blushing a lot. Why did I kiss her!? Oh god what's she gonna say!? We stoped and she stared at me. "...i-i love you." She said. "I love you to." I replied. Fast forward a few weeks later I was sitting on the couch watching tv when Ink jumped on me and hugged me. She was wearing a white tank top and brown shorts.  I hugged back. "hi Inky." I said. She smiled. "hi Error." she replied. She covered her star eye though. "inky...are you hiding something from me?" I asked. She didn't say anything but she showed me her eye. The star was cracked and badly. "WHO DID THIS!?" I yelled. She started crying. "t-two cr-criminals." she said. "I'll K I L L THEM!" I shouted. "y-you can't! T-they'll put you b-back in jail!" she said crying more. "I don't care! You're more important to me!" I said. I teleported to the people who hurt my Inky. They looked at me and smiled. "were big fa-" I stabbed both of them with bones. Before they dusted I told them "nobody hurts my Inky." I teleported back to Ink and tried to heal her eye. "E-Error i-it hurts!" she said. My heart dropped. I didn't want to hurt her. "I know honey but this'll heal you I promise." I said calmly. She tried to calm down. When I was done I hugged her and wiped her tears away. "I-I'm sorry." She said. "You didn't do anything wrong." I replied. "I love you." She said.

"I love you too."