Forbidden love Ink x Error

This was requested by
MysteryGirl568

Inks P.O.V
I was on my porch drawing when all of a sudden I saw a moving van parked by the house next to mine. The furniture guys started unloading the van and I saw three kids standing there. I decided to go say hi. I walked over to them. "Hello I'm Ink are you guys the new neighbors?" I asked. "Yeah oh and I'm Geno and these are my little brothers Error and Fresh uh...you can tell which is which." He said "yo" Fresh said. Error was just staring at me. He eventually snapped out of it and waved hi. I smiled and waved back. A golden blush spread across his face. Geno and Fresh chuckled and went inside. Error was cute with his little glasses and hoodie. "I'm hi I'm Error oh wait you already know my name I'm you Ink um uh ah! Sorry I-I'm not used to talking to pretty girls!" He said. We both blushed an insane amount. We stared at each other for a while and I finally started to giggle he also started to giggle. It was very clear we were both in love but apparently we both decided to wait and see how we feel about each other later. We sat down and started talking. A few hours later my mom called me for dinner. "I gotta go Error." I said. "Hey I'll see ya tomorrow~" he blushed even more. I walked in my house and chuckled. He was adorable I can't wait to see him again! I sat down at the table and told my mom all about Error. "He's so cute and funny and shy it's adorable how he's a little nervous to talk to me and his glasses oh those looked cute on him and-" She interrupted me. "Ink sweetheart are you in love or something? This isn't like you to use the word 'Cute' or 'Adorable' in a sentence so many times." She said. I thought for a minute. I knew I was in love and I couldn't wait to tell someone so this is it. "Yes. Yes I am in Love." I said with a dominant tone. "Well...you can't be with him honey." She replied. I felt my heart break as tears formed in my eye sockets. "Because he's not the kind of guy I want for you....sorry"

Errors P.O.V
I watched Ink go inside happily as I smiled. Geno told me to come inside because it was getting dark so I did. "What's she like what's she like!?" Geno asked excitedly. "Cute, small, and...she's actually really nice...and she's pretty...." I said. "OHMYGODYOURINLOVE!!!" Geno said. "Error? In love?" My mom asked. "Ok ok yeah I'm in love you don't have to yell it!" I said. My mom looked at me. "Honey you gotta tell her!" She said. "I-I will soon" I replied.

- - - - a few months later- - - -

Ink P.O.V
It was 10:30 pm I was in my bed reading when all of a sudden I heard noises on my window I looked over to it and saw rocks being thrown at it. "Heh heh Error." I said to myself. I opened the window and looked down to see him. "Hello Error." I said. He smiled. "Hi Inky" he replied. I picked him up with my magic and carefully brought him into my room. "Is there something I can do for you?" I asked. "I-I just wanted to tell you something." He said. "Well What is it?" He pulled me into a hug and kissed me. I was shocked but kissed back as we both blushed a lot. Finally I could kiss him. After a minute he released and backed away a bit. "I-I'm sorry you probably hate me now..." He said. "No I love you!" I quickly responded. "R-really!?" He asked. "Really." I said. He smiled I smiled back and we hugged again. "I love you" we both said at the same time.

~~~~the next day~~~~
Error P.O.V

I was walking to school with Ink. It was really cold. She was shaking. I stopped and she also stopped. "W-what's w-wrong?" She said shivering. I picked her up and hugged her to keep her warm. "Your freezing is what's wrong." I said. She laughed a bit. "Inky I'm serious. I'm carrying you the rest of the way." I told her. I began walking again this time holding her. "E-Error I'm fine" she said. "No. Your not." I replied. I made it to the school and put her down. "I'll see you later baby" She said. She kissed my cheek and walked to class. I smiled and did the same.

~~~time skip to lunch~~~
Inks P.O.V
I started running to the lunch room to see Error but accidentally bumped into a bully. He got mad and punched me. I fell back and my nose started bleeding. I wiped the blood off my face and he kicked me in the stomach. I fell back again and lost my breath. I gasped for air when I heard the bully run and scream. I looked up to see Error. He ran to me and hugged me. I felt his tears fall on me. "I-Inky...a-are you Ok!?" He asked as he cried. "Y...yeah..." I replied weakly. "I'm taking you home!" He told me. He teleported me to my house. I instantly fell. My mom caught me. "Honey what happened!?" She asked. I didn't reply. Instead I told her about me and Error and she got mad. "I said it wasn't ok!" She said. "I DONT GIVE A F*CK WHAT YOU SAID B*TCH!" I yelled. "Did you just swear!?" She said. She put me in my room and walked away angry. Error teleported to me and hugged me again as he cried harder. "I promise to protect you now...I-I'll never let this happen again!" He said. I kissed him and he kissed back. "I love you." I said. "I love you too." He replied.

((Word count: 1018+))

Next request plz