human!Female!Kidnapped!Ink x Human!um...creepy?Error

Ink POV
I woke up in an unfamiliar room. I felt something on my face. Specifically on my mouth. I tried moving my arms but they were tied. So were my legs. I stuck out my tongue. Duct tape. What in the actual hell? I looked around the room. I was on a bed so it had to be a bedroom. I also saw a closet, a chair, and knitting supplies. I tugged my arms hard from the bedpost and the rope broke. I took the tape off of my mouth and used a knife on the bedside table to cut the rope off of my legs. Wait... why was there a knife on the side table? I dropped it and tried to look for an escape. There were no windows. My only way out was a door. I quietly walked to the door and put my ear up to it. I couldn't hear anything so I slowly turned the door knob. A long and dark hallway awaited me. Someone pushed me back. I realised someone was in front of me. He pinned me to the bed and gently stroked my cheek. "W-Who are you!?" I asked. "The name's Error. I've been watching you for quite some time.~" He answered. "What?" He lifted my shirt a bit and started rubbing my hip. "I have to say... you are a good escape artist." He crawled on top of me. I kicked him back. He coughed and got up, holding his side. "Feisty~" He locked the door and grabbed me again. I tried pushing him away and I did a few times but he kept coming back. Eventually he won, harshly placing me on the bed and resting my leg on his side. He started grinding on me. "Nope!" I kicked him off again and ran out the door jumping out the nearest window.

I'll make a part two. Probably.