Designer!Ink x Modle!Error

Suggested by doodis2014

Next is Dom! Male! Ink and Sub! Male! Error

Ink POV
I was drawing a new look for a males outfit. It was a bit more dull than I wanted it to be but, my boss said I couldn't do anything crazy this time. That's what I'm known for. My kooky and creative designs. People loved to see them modeled and the models I worked with loved modeling in them. So what are ya gonna do? Well, if you're me, you completely ignore your bosses wishes and hope it makes enough money that he'll forgive you. I did keep it a bit less extravagant though. I jumped when I heard knocking at the door. "It's open." I said. It was my boss. "Ink, I've got great news!" He said. That meant bad news to me. "What?" I asked. "I've just hired the most famous male model to try your designs!" He said. Well... better than I expected I guess. I didn't know the most famous model. To be honest, I don't care. "You'll even get to meet him! Isn't that exciting?" My boss asked. "I guess." I replied. I still don't care. An hour later he comes back with the model. I was shocked but happy. It's Error! He's my ex from high school. You may be asking yourself why I'm happy to see an ex. Well, because I moved and that was why we broke up. I still love him. Error smiled. "Ink! It's good to see you again!" He said. "H-hi..." I replied, flustered. He chuckled. "Long time no see." He reached out his hand. I see a faint blush start on his cheeks as we touch for the first time in ten years. We hadn't talked in so long. "Um... how've you been?" I asked. We talked for a while. Mostly about each other's work and how we were good at it. "Now, I'm interested in your designs. Lemme see them Inky." He said kindly. I sighed and showed him my approved and rejected ideas. "Wow, these are all really good." He said.

Ok, Y'know what. I'm going to leave it here, do a second chapter at a later date, and try to come up with ideas for it.