Ooo boy. Get ready for angst. Depressed!Ink x somewhat normal!Error

As by LingxCats , I will be doing a boy Ink and a boy Error. I know Ink is normally a girl in my stories and honestly it's really only because that's my gender and I know how to write through a ... shy, awkward females perspective if that makes sense. But, he's a boy here! I'll make a girl version if requested. And with that out of the way this is dedicated to LingxCats I hope you like it... sir? Miss? Non binary friend?
And special shout out to ANightToRemember11 I've remembered you the most from the hiatus. Sorry to keep you waiting for new stories. All of you. Thanks for sticking with me everyone.

Ink POV
I sat on my bed, crying. I normally shouldn't feel emotion. I hate it. I tried to bury them deep inside me. I sighed and looked at the bloodied razor on my bedside table. It made me sick thinking of my cuts, even if there weren't many, they're hard to hide. I didn't do anything most of the day. Just laid in bed and thought of something to draw. I thought it looked horrible. Around noon, my boyfriend, Error came in. "Ink, get up. You've been in your room all morning." He said harshly. "And I'll stay in here forever if it means I get to not face reality." I said. He sighed. "You make no sense sometimes. I don't understand your 'depression' as you've labeled it. Nothing has gone wrong." He hissed. "Error, it's a chemical imbalance. Someone with a perfect life could get it. Besides... I don't make fun of your haptophobia. What gives you the right to make fun of me?" I started sobbing mid sentence. He rushed to me and saw the razor. "...damn it Ink... ugh, I can't be mad at you. Not now." He said. He wrapped a blanket around me and shook while trying to hug me. "Error y-you don't have to..." I said. "I know, but you've always been a good boyfriend to me so... time to return the favor I suppose." He mumbled. I sighed. "Feel better?" He asked. "...a little I guess." I replied.

Error POV
He's lying. He always lies so I don't worry about him. Not about anything big. I trust him for some reason. Who knows why. When we were enemies he seemed so annoying and loud and happy. Then I got to know this... emotionless... soulless being. After time, he got some emotions, love, sadness, fear, and even some anger. He tries so hard to be happy but fails. I picked him up with my strings and took him downstairs to the couch. I then made him some instant ramen and sat with him, feeding him. It was quiet. Neither of us knew what to say. I had known about his depression but still didn't understand. How? Is it my fault? It probably is. He wasn't like this before we got together. Then again, he could've hidden it. All the worlds I've destroyed... I knew it hurt him to. Not physically but... like this. I felt pity for him. Not sympathy, but pity. "Do you feel better now?" I asked. "Yes... thank you." He said.

Ok, sorta short. 536 words.
Hope you enjoyed.