Suicidal!Ink x Error

Error POV
I peeked into our room. Ink was just, laying on our bed. I quietly knocked on the door. They jumped and grabbed something off of their nightstand. "C-come in!" They stuttered. I walked into my spouses room. I looked on their nightstand. A blood stain. My eyes widened. I looked at them. They were looking down, drawing. "Ink, show me your arms." I said harshly. "N...no." They replied. I sat by them. "Ink, I'm not taking no for an answer." They looked me dead in the eyes and opened the drawer. A gun... I gasped. "Ink... Ink what the hell!?" I cried. They had tears rolling down their cheeks. I realized I had yelled. They hated when I yelled. When anyone yelled. They couldn't take it. It's like they cracked. They shakily showed me their arms. Four new cuts. I cried more and they now looked emotionless.

Ink POV
I stood and walked to our two kids room. Pj and Gradient were just drawing together. I walked to them. "Hi." Pj said happily. "Boys, I am going to the store. Be good for your father, I love you. Goodbye..." I said. Gradient and Pj hugged me and I walked to Error. "...I love you. I am going out." I said. He sighed. "...i... ok. Be safe baby." He said. He kissed my cheek and I got into the car. I looked at my house. I sighed. "Goodbye boys." I wrote a note and started driving. I drove to the bridge by our house and got up onto the railing. I looked outward towards the sunset and put my arms out. I took a step and fell onto a car and to the road. I felt everything as I got ran over by three more cars and heard all of the people rushing to me. I closed my eyes...

Error POV
I put my skull into my hands and sobbed. "I'm very sorry I had to tell you this sir. Um.... S-She left a note." The cop said, handing me a pice of paper. "They. They. They didn't know their gender." I read it.

"Boys... this wasn't your fault. I love all of you. I just couldn't take the tears or stress or... well... death. Think of this as... I'm in a life where nothing bad could go wrong. -love, Ink."

I cried even more. How could they do this? Is it my fault!? Did I do something...? Did they die because of me...?