Part 2

Ink POV
  "...we never slept together." Dream said.
  "I know... I moved on in two months." I replied.
  "With who?" Blue asked.
  Shit. I couldn't tell them...
  "J-just somebody ok."
Dream punched me in the face. Blue gasped and held me close.
  "What the hell!?" Stretch shouted.
  I teleported to the anti void and Error was already awake, laying on the floor. I walked to him and smiled. He shot up.
  "Go take a pregnancy test." He demanded.
  "Oh, so you do remember."
  "Yes, now go do what I told you!"
  "Hmmmm. No." I said. "Not until you give me some answers."
  "What?"
  "Firstly... do you love me or... was that just because you had a few to many?" I asked.
  He blushed a lot. Like a lot. He sighed and hugged me.
  "I love you." He mumbled.
  I smiled and kissed his cheek.
  "I love you to. Secondly, I don't think we should tell any of our allies or friends that we fucked or that I'm having your kid." I said.
  "What!?"
  I started having a panic attack. He was yelling and that means he's angry. Shit I messed up.
  "Hey, no. I'm sorry ok I just... ugh I'm sorry."
  "No I... really messed up this time. I'm not ready to take care of a kid I-i can hardly take care of myself and you're not going to want to stay with me I'm... me." I said.

Error POV
  She's right. I don't wanna stay with her. I don't like her. But, I did this to her. I can't just leave her to deal with it alone.
  She fell asleep on me. I rolled my eyes and pushed her off. It didn't wake her. I opened a portal to Nightmare's and he and the guys were with Dream.
   "And how, dear brother would we be able to trust you? Hm?" Nightmare asked.
  "Well, Uh.... What will it take for you to trust me?" He asked.
  "Kill one of your teammates." Nightmare said, teleporting Blue and Ink into the room.
  Blue looked scared and Ink woke up. Dream stabbed Blue first. He died quickly then... he went to kill Ink. Part of me wants to stop him. Another part of me wants him to kill her so my problems will be over.
  Alas she wasn't weak. She summoned her weapon and blocked the attack. Dream looked annoyed.
  "Get away from me." She said, pushing him away.
  Dream summoned his weapon as well. Ink looked around and didn't even wave to me. Which is a good thing because I wasn't willing to acknowledge her. She jumped from the wall onto a ledge to be out of range. I smiled. The girl has strategy. Dream threw his weapon at her but she caught it.
  "You need to move on." Ink said.
  "And you need to be less of a whore." Dream responded.
  Ink rolled her eyes and left.
  "Eh, good enough. I still don't trust you though." Nightmare said.
   And with that everyone left. I followed Dream and Cross.
  "So, why did you wanna join us?" Cross asked.
  "I punched Ink and Blue told me to leave, so I did."
  That son of bitch. Punching my Ink. Wait what? Why am I mad at him? Cross was laughing and I should've been to. Whatever. I listened more.
  "I punched her because I was angry. She said she loved someone else. I don't know who that person is but I hate them."
  Was she talking about me? Fuck.
  I teleported to her. She was just drawing.
  "That was cool and all but I don't think you should leave the anti void in your... uh, condition." I told her.
  She looked sad.
  "But..."
  "No."
  A few months passed and I found myself actually in love with her. One day I came home to find her crying on the floor. I rushed to her.
  "Inky what's wrong?" I asked.
  "I don't know." She answered still crying.
I held her. She looked at me. I smiled at her. She wiped her tears away and smiled back. So damn cute. I kissed her cheek. She laughed and it seemed that she wasn't even crying a few seconds ago. I put my hand on her 'stomach'. She smiled at me. I felt the baby's soul beating. And just like that my regret went away.
  "How much longer?" I asked.
  "Three, maybe two more months." She answered.
  I sighed.
  "To long of a wait." I said.
  She giggled.
  "Can I please go see Blue? You can come as well if it's make you more comfortable." She asked.
  "Ink..."
  "I know what we agreed on but I'm getting claustrophobic in the void."
  "Ink... Dream killed Blue. Don't you remember?"
  "Oh...so he did."
  She now seemed sad.
  "...I'll be right back love." I said.
  "B-But you just got back!"
  "I'll only be a moment Inky."
  I teleported to Dream.
  "What?" He asked.
   I stabbed him.
  "She moved on with me by the way."
  I laughed as he died. The look on his face after I told him was to good. Before I went back to Inky I bought her some marshmallows. She was drawing when I returned. I gave her the marshmallows and she got excited. After she finished eating I suggested that we go to a fair. As long as she stayed close to me.

Part three?