Yandere!Ink x Error

This story was recommended by
diggeranddagger
Thank you so much for the request.

Inks P.O.V
It was another day. I got my clothes on and rode my bike to school.  I grabbed my knife and saw some girl talking to my senpai. Error was his name. He was the only boy in school that I could ever love. He made me feel feelings. As soon as Error walked away I teleported to the girl and stabbed her. I picked up the body and put it into the furnace. As I turned the furnace on I changed out of my bloody clothes and went off to find my senpai. I found him in the lunch room and walked up to him. My heart was beating fast as he turned to me. "Oh hey Ink." He said as he smiled. "H-hi senp- Error." I said shyly. He chuckled. "Hey uh...wanna meet up on Friday?" He asked. "S-sure" I replied. "Cool uh...meet me behind the school by the cherry blossom tree." He said. I smiled and nodded. "See you there." I said quietly. "Y-yeah" He said as he blushed and walked to his brothers. "Well well well if it isn't the freak of the school." Said my rival Bluberry. (Bluberry's like Osana in this) "what do you want Blue?" I said in the most unenthusiastic voice ever. "I want you to stay away from my senpai." He said. I teleported us to the school basement and stabbed him then cut off  his head then his arms then his legs. I then threw him into a trash can put some clean cloths on and teleported the can I put him in to my basement. I teleported to class and studied some things to help get less or no blood on my clothes. (So biology? Idk)

~~~~Friday~~~~
Error P.O.V
Today was the day. The day I tell Ink how I feel about her. I was so nervous and excited. I got my uniform on and ran to school. My brothers were laughing a bit but I didn't care. I made it to the school and saw Ink. I smiled and walked to class. The day slowly went by as I was getting more and more nervous about the end of the day. The end of the day eventually came
and I stood under the cherry blossom tree waiting for her to come. After a few minutes I thought she wasn't coming so I started to leave but then I saw her. She ran to me. "Hey sorry I'm late I had to...take care of something." She said. "If it was another murder it's ok." I said. She looked at me shocked surprised and scared. "Geno told me that you've been killing students so I'd love only you...Well I loved you anyway." I said as I hugged her. "Y-you hate me now don't you?" She said. "No I still love you." I replied. She smiled and hugged back. "I love you too." She said. I smiled and kissed her. She blushed and kissed back. We kissed for a minute and then stopped. "So do you wanna be my precious yandere?" I asked. She giggled and nodded. We sat down and hugged for a while. "Hey did you kill Blue?" I asked. She took a minute. "Yeah..." She replied. "Heh heh He was so annoying." I said. "Heh yeah." She replied. I kissed her cheek. "Well I should get home but I'll see you tomorrow...my yandere~." I said as I walked away. She smiled and laid there.

Inks P.O.V
Finally senpai was mine I love him and he loves me. I laid down on the grass and accidentally fell asleep.

~~~the next day~~~
Errors P.O.V
I ran to school again but I didn't see Ink. I was confused. Usually she waits for me by the gate. I looked inside the school and still couldn't find her. I started to get worried. I ran to the fountain. She wasn't there. I ran to the occult club (inks club) and she wasn't there. I went to the roof and looked all over the place. I finally spotted her by the tree where I had left her. I took a sigh of relief. "Oh thank god" I said to myself. I ran to her. She was asleep. I gently shook her shoulder and she woke up. "Error?" She said in a tired voice. "Yeah it's me." I said. I hugged her. "I love you." I told her. She smiled. "I love you too." She replied. Then we kissed and cuddled.

Hey meh frands I hope you liked this story sorry if it was short but like I said I was SO FREAKING HAPPY someone finally requested this story I had fun writing it I hope you enjoyed it and as always request please with that being said see you guys next time. Bye!