Sick 2 and a break up (Error and Ink as kids)

Error POV
   I hate parties. All the crowds and noise. Especially at school dances. Which is where I am. A farewell dance to be exact. From eight grade. I saw Ink, my best friend sitting alone and crying. I sat by her.
   "Ink, are... well, what's wrong?" I asked.
      She hugged me tightly as she sobbed.
   "Dream... Dream broke up with me." She said in between her breakdown.
   "That bastard." I spat. "How could he dump someone as amazing as you!?"
  I always knew he'd hurt her. I did my best to comfort Ink. She seemed to calm down at my voice.
   "It'll be ok... I'll make sure he doesn't talk to you until you're ready." I told her.
  She attempted a giggle.
   "Thanks Error..."

*two weeks later

  I was taking care of a sick Ink. She had a mild fever but I was worried regardless.
  "I appreciate the thought but... I'll be ok. Really." She told me.
   I wasn't convinced.
   "Ink, your mom and brother are out of town and your dad is in jail. Who else is gonna take care of you?" I asked in a spiteful voice.
   She sighed.
   "Error... How long has it been since you've slept?" She asked.
   "Three days. Why?"
   She pulled me into the bed beside her and cuddled up against my chest.
   "Sleep." She demanded, closing her eyes.