Detectives (Dom!Ink)

Ink POV
  I was up late looking at a case file. We've been trying for weeks to solve it and, nothing. I took a sip of coffee only to realize I was out.
  At that moment, my partner came in with a fresh cup. He kissed my cheek.
  I smiled and pulled him into my lap.
  "Babe! Lemme go!" He said.
  I rested my head on his shoulder. He stopped squirming and sighed.
  "Maybe you should go home and sleep..." he said.
  "No. We need to solve this. You know how murder crimes affect me after what happened to Gradient." I said, tears forming in both of our eyes.
  "Don't use my baby against me like that!" He slammed the door behind him.
  The criminal we were after killed my first son. And many others but they're not as important to me.
  It broke Error and Pj. And... me to. I hate to admit it. I don't like acting vulnerable. I went after my husband.
  He gave me a death glare when I hugged him.
  "I'm sorry..."
  He handed me an evidence bag.
  "That's what they used... we need to find that bastard and make them pay."

*4 weeks later

Error POV
  Ink and I finally found the killers location. An old abandoned apartment building.
  "I'll look in the basement. You stay on the surface." Ink said.
  I kissed him.
  "Just in case..."
  He smiled and hugged me before walking off. After twenty long minuets, i found a secret passage. I called Ink with my walkie talkie.
  He teleported to me with four knives in bags and some bloodied rope.
  "Y...you think..."
  He nodded.
  We went through the passage and were now in a dark room. There, we found five dead bodies and someone eating them.
  "You killed my son!" I cried.
  I shot him.
  Ink held my hand. I looked at him. Damn! I scared him. He hates loud noises! He opened his eyes and called for back up.
  After an thorough search, they actually found Gradient! He survived!
  I held my son with tears streaming down my cheeks.
  "Pa...?" He asked weakly.
  Ink hugged him to. For once... a happy ending.
  We brought him to the hospital and Pj was overjoyed to see his brother again. I would be to after a month.