Kidnapper Error x Ink

Request by GalaxysnowCatinky
Not a part two this is a new story.

Ink POV
I was walking back home one day when I saw a man sitting on the sidewalk. He looked sad and alone. Feeling bad for him I sat next to him.
He looked at me. It was odd I swore I'd seen him before. His eyes... I know him but I can't remember who he is. Of course my memory has always been bad.
  "Don't i... know you from somewhere?" I asked.
  He put a cloth over my face and held it there. I tried getting away from him but he had a tight grip on me. Dammit Ink! You're stronger than this. But... something inside me told me to let this go further.
  I passed out and woke up in a familiar room. I remember this as my old friend, Error's room. He and I were close in middle school but when I moved we fell out of touch.
  I wasn't bound to anything so obviously he trusted me. There was a picture on the bedside table of me and that man I met-... he kidnapped me.
  I examined the picture closer and realized it was of me and Error. He had the same eyes... the same blue tear markings. I heard a click and the door opened.
  It was Error with two mugs. He gave one to me.
  "It's tea." He said. "You used to love it when I invited you over, this room holds so many memories to me... speaking of which, do you remember what happened?"
  "You... kidnapped me." I said.
  He sighed and had a look of regret and guilt.
  "Yes, I'm sorry about that. It'd just been so long since I've seen you I kind of... went along with my work." He said chuckling to himself.
  I smiled remembering what he had always talked about being.
  "So I assume you pursued your dream of being a spy." I said.
  He laughed.
  "I'm surprised you remembered. That was so long ago. But, no. I became a FBI agent." He said.
  I gestured for him to sit by me. He did.
  "So, what did you become Ink? Did you become an animator like you wanted?" He asked.
  "Actually... money's been tight since we moved. Actually I suppose that's why we moved. I haven't been able to go college yet but I'm so close." I told him.
  He frowned.
  "Well, we cant have that. You used to be so excited when you talked about it. I hate to see you upset." He said.
  He grabbed my hand gently and we walked out of the room. I felt a slight blush creep across my cheeks when we touched.
  He took me to the living room and it's nothing like it was when we were in middle school. It was cozy and definitely more his style. The only family pictures i saw were of him and his mom and brothers.
  He came back with a check and gave it to me. I looked it over. Twenty thousand dollars.
  "Oh... Error this is so sweet but I couldn't take your money." I said.
  He smiled.
  "Think of it as a gift from a friend." He said.
  I hugged him. He hugged back.
  "Thank you so much!" I said.

Ok, probably not what you were thinking but this isn't the sad one shots. I can't make it morbid in this book. I can however make a part two.