Maid!Ink x Butler!Error

This was suggested by
Korayami_Undertale

Inks P.O.V
It was a beautiful day in the castle I was walking around with princess Chara (I know Chara is genderless but I call them a girl) "your highness I heard you were getting a butler today." I told her. "Ugh great" She said sarcastically. "I wish it was you Ink. You and Asriel are the only ones here I can trust." "Oh now princess I'm sure your butler will be just as good as me and prince Asriel." I told her. "Right..." she said in a sarcastic tone. We walked to the king and queen. "Ah there you are" king Asgore said. "Here is your butler treat him well" Queen Toriel stated. The butler had black bones with blue tear lined going down his cheeks. DAMNHESHOT! He looked at me and blushed. He walked over and said. "H-hi...im Error." "I am Chara this is Ink." The princess said. He looked at me again but this time smiled and blushed at the same time. I blushed and smiled back. The princess grabbed our arms and pulled us out of the room. "Ok you two are obviously in love." She said. We both blushed a lot. "I-I am not!" I said. "Me either!" Error added. The princess rolled her eyes. "Whatever" She said as she walked off.

Errors P.O.V
Chara was right I was in love but I hardly knew Ink. "So...what do you like to do?" I asked Ink. "I-I....I like to draw." She replied. "Hm that's an interesting hobby." I said. She smiled. "What do you do?" She asked. "Well I kill...but now I'll only kill if I have to." I replied. "Oh." She said. I showed her a soul. "This is one of the human souls I got. I told her. "Wow...it's beautiful." She said as she examined it. "Not as beautiful as you sugar~" wait what the hell did I just say. She blushed and giggled. "Heh heh oh stop." She said as she kept giggling. I giggled with her. She was so beautiful. Her smile her laugh her eyes....everything. I wanted to kiss her so badly.

~~~a few months later~~~
Inks P.O.V
It was another day in the castle I was cleaning when all of a sudden Error comes behind me and grabs me. "Heh hello dear friend." I said. "Hi Ink" he replied. The princess walked to us. "Will you two just kiss already I know your both dying to kiss each other." She said. It was true but she knew the answer was no. Error and I were still new to each other it's only been three months and yet I want him to hold me in his arms and kiss me. But I knew it would probably never happen. I went back to my work and Error went back to doing what he was doing. When I was done I grabbed my stuff and started to head home. Error fallowed me. "Hey I wanna show you something." He said. "Alright" I replied as I fallowed him. We went to a field filled with daisies and dandelions it was beautiful. "Why are you showing me this place?" I asked. "I wanted it to be perfect." He said. He wrapped his arms around my waist and held me. "I can't keep my feelings hidden anymore" he said. He leaned in. "You must know this..." he kissed me. I kissed back. I wrapped my arms around his neck and we continued. He stopped. "...I...i love you..." He said. "I love you too." I replied. He smiled and kissed me again. I kissed back this time the kiss lasted a little longer.

~~~the next day~~~
Errors P.O.V
Ink and I were finally together finally I could hold her I could kiss her. I couldn't find her. I looked around the whole palace and couldn't find her anywhere. I got worried. "Um princess have you seen Ink anywhere?" I asked. "Oh She hasn't shown up today she's sick." The princess told me. With that I rushed out of the palace and to my Inky. She smiled when she saw me. She looked very sick. "Inky what happened!?" I asked as I hugged her. "I fell in cold water on my way home." She said. She sneezed. "Oh my poor baby." I said as I rubbed the back of her head. "I'll be ok." She said. I kissed her and she kissed back. I loved her so much I hated to see her in pain. I hugged her and she fell asleep. I smiled and tucked her into her bed. "Chara May be the princess of this land but your my princess Ink." I said. I kissed her forehead and started to read. "Good night my love."