Sick

Suggested by Glassplant 

Ink POV
I knocked on Error's room door. He groaned. I walked inside and he was lying on his bed, throwing up. I rushed to him and hugged him. "...who?" He asked. "It's your wife. Ink." I replied. He smiled. "Yeah, Inky is my wife." I sighed. "Yes She is." I replied. "I lovvvvve her." I smiled. "She loves you to." I said. I fed him some soup and fought with him to take his medicine. "I'm going to call Sci again. Don't go anywhere." I told him. I called Sci just to update him on how Error was. "He's still delusional." I said. "Is it bad?" He asked. "I....I dunno." "Call me if it gets worse." He hung up. Gradient started crying so I grabbed a bottle and went to his room. I gently picked him up and cradled him in my arms. He looked so sweet and tiny. I smiled at my son. He smiled back, tears still staining his face. I fed him and put him down. Hard to believe it's only been two weeks. I went back to Error and my heart dropped. He wasn't there.

Error POV
I feel really dizzy. I can hardly tell where I am. I threw up and kept going. I saw Blue's brother, "heyyyy." I said. He threw a bone at me and I fell over. That hurt. He summoned a blaster. I saw someone get in front of me. I couldn't hear the conversation. I started passing out. I woke up in our room to Inky healing me. She looked really upset. "C'mon, stay alive." She whispered, tears falling from her eyes. I heard the baby start crying. "Oh, not now!" She looked at my hp and took a sigh of relief then rushed to Gradient. I sighed and sat up. Everything hurt.