Tough!Ink x Chill Error pt.2

Ink POV
     It's been three years since I've seen Error. No calls, no texts. Not even a damn sign he was still out there. I decided to look for him.
    When Dream and Blue went to bed I teleported. Outertale. Why did I not check here before?
    I looked around for a while before I saw him. I quietly watched for a bit. He was humming. I couldn't tell the song but I could also tell he was playing with a puppet or a doll.
    I tried walking to him but slipped and fall. He looked at me.
   "Ink...? Wow, you haven't grown any taller." He joked.
   "Nice to see you to dick." I replied.
   He laughed and helped me up. I sat by him and he showed me his puppet. He told me he had made it himself and I found it interesting.
    "Can't believe you stuck to yer word and didn't destroy." I said, looking him in the eyes.
     He blushed and looked away.
   "I-I haven't destroyed aus. But I have killed in the three years since I've met you." He admitted.
He kissed my cheek and a bright yellow blush spread across his face.
"I've missed you though. Honestly, I thought you'd forget about me." He added.
We looked at the stars for a while and he eventually started to get tired. He laid his head on my shoulder and put his arm around me. I didn't stop him but I jumped at the sudden affection. I looked at him. He looked up. I looked away, blushing. He turned my head towards him and kissed me. I kissed back, having nowhere else to go.

4 years later

Error POV
I took a deep breath. I was going to propose to Ink. She jumped on me. I laughed and hugged her.
   "So, I take it you're excited to see me?" I asked.
    She nodded. I smiled and showed her the box.
    "I know this isn't the most romantic timing but... will you marry me?" I asked.
    She looked at me.
    "...Well, this is... ironic." She said.
    She took a gold ring out of her pocket.
    "I was gonna propose to you to."
     We both laughed and put the rings on each other's fingers. We held hands and sat down to watch the stars together.