Love

I struggle so much with describing how I feel about you.
you're someone I can trust with all of my secrets. someone I turn to when I'm upset. someone who makes me laugh at almost anything. someone who is down to have serious conversations whenever.
you're my first thought when I wake up in the morning, and my last thought when I go to sleep. I see you in my dreams and night and even there you never fail to take my breath away.
you're the one person I could never get enough of. when I ask how your day was, I want to know the ups and the downs and all of the little things that happened. I want to talk to you about your childhood and your future and where you are right now.
you're always making me feel beautiful. whether you're complimenting my looks or my words or my kindness, you make me feel warm inside.
you're one of the most beautiful people I've ever met. you have the kindest heart, the most courageous sole, the most consoling words. you're eyes are filled with so much honestly and emotion I can't help but swoon when I look into them.

but you're not mine.

I can't be sure if your anyone's. I don't want to know. I know that you spend time with her and there's things that happen that you won't tell me about. but I know that the connection we share is much different than whatever you have with her.

and I want you to be happy, even if it's not with me.
because you deserve everything in the world.

and it's because of these things I finally know how I feel.

i love you.