~Chapter 1~

FINALLY THE FIRST CHAPTER OF THE SECOND BOOK FROM BULLY IS HERE!
The ~ is a time skip.
IMPORTANT: Mina is the Reader (You) and not supposed to be any Idol like some of you thought in the first part. I just really like the name so I wanted to name the Main Character, which is also the Reader like this.

Everyone who can't remember anything that happened in the first book, it isn't that important, because everything that has something to do with the first book, will be explained in the second book! You don't have to read the first story all over again!
————————————
I hope you enjoy
———————————-

The clock alarm went off.

„Shut up" I mumbled into my pillow as if something would happen and the clock would magically stop ringing.
The clock obviously continued to ring, so i just threw it at the wall.

Mom:"Did you destroy a clock again?!" she yelled angrily. I groaned and sat up.
Me:"I'll buy a new one in korea anyways"

I got up and walked to the bathroom. I looked into the mirror and forced myself to smile. „It's your last day of school today and you're going to move to Korea tomorrow, that's great, right?" i said to myself. But my smile faded after remembering that I'll have to leave my best friends and my boyfriend.

I was happy in this moment, but also kind of sad. I had to leave everything behind me, but it was my own decision to move to Korea after finishing School.

But why? I can't really remember a good reason for this decision, except that my ex-boyfriend always told me how beautiful it is in Korea and how he missed this place. Which led him and his friends to leave America and go back to Korea.

Since the day he told me all the beautiful things about Korea, i wanted to go there, even after our break up. It was always my goal and now I can finally go there. My Mother thought it would be a great opportunity for me to get to know a bit more about the Country I partly come from and she also decided to come to Korea with me.

I know that I'm half Korean and should know more about the Country I came from. But my Mother only taught me a little bit how to speak Korean and nothing more. I never visited Korea nor do I know much about the Korean Culture. My Ex-Boyfriend and his friends only taught me a few things.

Mom:"Get ready Mina, you don't want to be late for your last day of school, right?" she yelled.

I sighed and got ready. I ate breakfast with my mom and then headed outside. I looked at the building in front of me.

I stood there for a moment and memories came back from the time, I spent with the people who once lived in there.

I felt tears forming in my eyes.

„I'm way too emotional" I said to myself and sighed.
It has been two years since they left and i'm still not over it. I looked at my phone and saw a text from my boyfriend. I smiled and texted him back.

Mark<3: Good morning babe:*
Me: Good morning~

I put my phone away and walked to the Bus Station.

~

„Minaaaa" I heard someone shouting from behind me. As soon as I saw the crazy girl who shouted my name, I ran towards her and gave her a hug.

Me:"I'll miss you so much Nini" i felt tears forming in my eyes.
Nini:"I'll miss you too" she patted my head.
Ana:"I want to hug you guys too" she said and then i felt her arms wrapping around me.

We were all crying and hugging each other until the bell rang.

I literally cried the whole day.

After School Nini, Ana, Rose, Mark and me met in the café to hang out together for the last time.

Me:"I will miss all of you guys so freaking much" I said and tears were forming in my eyes again. sigh.
Mark:"Aww stop crying Mina, we will miss you too and if you now continue to cry, I'll probably start crying too" he kissed my forehead and I tried to stop myself from crying for him.

Nini:"This moment reminds me of two years ago" she said and I could see her trying to fight back the tears. „I miss Jimin and the others" she said quietly.

Ana:"Stop reminding me of Hoseok" she said with her head low. I could see how she was now, trying to hold back her tears as well as Nini, Rose and me.

I never told Mark anything about Taehyung and the others. He transferred to this school, one year after they left.

But why did they leave in the first place?

And all of a sudden?

The only reason for it was, because they missed Korea.

They left Nini, Ana, Rose and me. Just like that....
Taehyung even told me once, that he would never leave me....never....but he did.

They always told us that they like it here in America and that there was no reason for them to leave. So it sounded very fishy to me, when they first told us about their plan to move away.

It all ended up in a bad argue between my friends, me and our ex-boyfriends, because we said that they're so selfish and don't think about us and our feelings.

So it happened that they left...without a goodbye.

We didn't stay in contact after this and I cried a lot. I loved Taehyung with all my heart.

I remember how Nini, Ana, Rose and me were sitting in this Café and crying our eyes out, the day they left.

Pathetic, am I right?

But now I have Mark.
He cares so much about me and I really trust him. In the beginning I was very unsure if I should try to be in a relationship again, after everything that happened. In the end I decided to try it again. I even told Mark about my plans after finishing School and he was totally okay with it. Mostly because we will stay in contact and because I'll come back.

That's why I love him.

But now that I think about it, am I not selfish too for leaving my friends behind?

Rose:"So when exactly are you leaving again?"
Me:"In four hours, but Guys" I paused for a moment before speaking again „Don't you think I'm selfish too? Like when the boys left.."
Rose:"No, because after thinking for a while, I figured that we were actually the selfish ones and not the boys. That's why I think you aren't selfish."
Nini:"Rose is right. It isn't selfish of you to leave, I mean if you really want to go there, then it's okay"
Me:"I wish we all thought like this when the others left."
Mark:"Who?"
Ana:"Some friends of us"
Mark:"Do you mind telling me the whole story?"
Me:"It would take too long for us tell you everything and we don't have much time left until I leave, so we should talk about something else now." I smiled at my boyfriend.

~

We were at the airport and I was about to check-in, which meant that I had to leave everyone behind me.

Me:"I know that I've already said it hundreds of times, but I'll miss you guys all so much."

I hugged all my friends for the last time and kissed my Boyfriend.

Mom:"We should go now Mina"
Me:"Yes" I said and waved my friends goodbye.

————————————

This was the first Chapter of Bully 2, I hope you liked it :D
Thank you so much for reading❤️