Who are you

Keith heard large doors open over by the military section many call the risers. A large metal door that opened like a garage with titanium steel. He heard shouting and screaming of the soldiers and saw Shiro shouting orders frantically.

"Get it to sector cell R-48!" Another man screamed over other struggling screams, General Iverson.

"Shiro!" Keith jogged over as he backed away from the others.

"Shiro what's going on?" He grabbed his shoulder.

"Keith go, it's private, aka I'll tell you later," Shiro told him and Keith bit his lip nodding and ran off before he was caught by the General.

Shiro turned back seeing ten soldiers shoving around a boy who was screaming and growling back at them trying to escape. A rabid. It was a tan boy with dirt smudged all over his face as well as black soot and blood leaking down his face and on his body as soldiers held him down with his hands behind his back and grasping the back of his neck forcing him down.

He had thick dark clothes on with a black leather shirt down to his wrist with fingerless gloves as he had the two sides of his head tightly cornrows with his short hair on top tinted at the tips with white, naturally, white hair tickling the top of his dark brown hair. He had leather boots to his knees with flexible pants hugging his thighs. He growled up at iverson as the smudges on his face was just warrior paint running down his bloodied and sweaty face.

"Get that thing in a cell now!" Iverson screamed as the rabid tore away from the twenty hands grabbing at him only for iverson to grab his hair and slammed his face into the wall.

"Your on my turf now you son of a bitch," iverson threw his head down and kneed him in the head making the rabid fall to the ground.

"¡Déjame ir!" The rabid screamed back wheezing as he had cuts and gashes all over his body.

"¡Mi gente torturará a tus familias! lenta y dolorosamente cuando escapo!" He snarled up at iverson with a glare only to be kicked across the face knocking him out.

"Get this bastard out of my sight," iverson turned to the soldiers as the boy laid on the ground unconscious. Shiro looked at the boy pursing his lips.

"Let's go boys," he commanded as iverson left.

-------

Keith waited in his dorm he called his home waiting for his brother, at least felt like family, no blood but it didn't matter.

Shiro walked in as Keith looked up but saw the distress on his brothers face as he sat down and ran his hands through his hair.

"Why was everyone yelling?" Keith asked softly sitting next to him.

"Just orders needed to be told and we where attacked," Shiro said quietly. "We lost 38 soldiers,"

"What's going in cell R-48?" He asked again slowly and Shiro shook his head.

"New toxic planet, scientist need to study it," Shiro shrugged not looking at him and Keith raised an eye brow.

"Like the fly snapper?" Keith raised an eye brow.

"Yea except it spits acid," Shiro nudged him smirking.

"Oh maybe we could keep it as a plant," Keith chuckled.

"I'm heading to the showers, I'll see you at dinner," Shiro stood up and Keith nodded at him as he walked out.

He waited a few minutes and soon stood as well going to his desk and taking out a blue print of the whole organization.

"R-48, there you are," Keith traced the area. It was a prison cell, no reason for a plant to be there.

"Why would he lie?" Keith frowned. He rolled the blue prints up and hid them again as he went to his bed and reached under to find a few small tools to unlock.

He walked out the door and glanced around seeing no one around the headed down the hall acting casual as he made his way to the prison sector of the organization.

He saw doors lined up that where empty until he got to the 40's of the cells and made his way to R-48. Keith looked back seeing if anyone was near then started to unlock the more technical panel. The door slid open and Keith saw it was empty.

"What?" He walked in only to trip over something on the floor, he caught his footing and looked down seeing a metal tile in the floor loose. Keith knelt down and lifted it only to see a ladder going down to a cellar. He slowly crawled down the ladder and the room was pitch dark. He felt the wall a little until he found a switch turning on white blinding light.

Keith turned around and gasped backing away as he saw a man. A rabid.

The teen was chained with each of his arms forced up by a chain connect to opposite sides of the wall so he was forced to stand but his legs where to weak to his arms stretched out so he couldn't move them was the only thing keeping him up. The boy had no shirt but his upper body held many gashes and cuts on his chest, sides, torso and on his arms and legs, everywhere. But he held many scars as well. His skin was tan as if he's been kissed by the sun but was abused by the earth as white scars decorated his smooth skin.

But what caught Keiths eyes most was his hair... It was dark brown but there where high lights of white at the tips of his hair scattered around.

Keith saw his head was down and waved his hand a few times seeing how still the boy was. Then he saw he had a cloth wrapped around his eyes.

"Who are you?" Keith whispered as he reached up slowly to the boys blind fold but gasped jumping away when the boy let out a shaky breath.

He coughed weakly as his muscular arms shook slightly as blood dripped onto the cement floor.

Keith reached in his back pocket grabbing a rag as he saw a leaking pipe in the corner as the got most of the rag wet. He slowly walked to the prisoner and heard him groan trying to lift his head but failed.

"I'm not going to hurt you," Keith said softly and the boy stiffened as he heard another voice as he tried getting his feet to move under him but cried out as his legs failed and the chains held his arms up but his whole body weight made it painful.

"Hey hey take it easy," Keith said gently and the prisoner moved his face away when he could sense something near his face.

"It's water, I promise," he nodded raising the rag gently to his face touching the water to smudged blood on his cheek, wiping it away.

"See... Are you really from up there?" Keith asked cleaning the gash but pressed a little to much making the boy growl slightly yanking his face away.

"Sorry, sorry," he hissed cringing. He moved his hand down slowly to his neck where there was dried blood.

"Do you speak?" Keith asked. No answer.

He turned his head quickly able to hear upstairs. Keith ran over as he wrapped the rag around the pipe to stop the leaking and to hid the rag.

"I'll... I'll be back," Keith slowly nodded at the prisoner who kept his head down and probably unconscious again.

"Dear god iverson, what the fuck," Keith grumbled switching off the lights climbing up the ladder.