Not bad afterall

Lotor gasped as he bolted from the bed as cold air exposed to his bare chest and his white hair flooded over his shoulders while sweat poured down his face. He caught his breath as he looked to see Lance sleeping at his side as the blanket they shared was sprawled over his bare back while he hugged the pillow with one arm and his other was extended with his fingertips brushing Lotors hand.

He looked at him with wide eyes and let out a deep breath rubbing his face tiredly.

"Mm -otor?" Lance mumbled pealing his eyes open slightly looking up at his fiancé as Lotors face relaxed and smiled gently at him.

"I'm right here love," he laid back down as Lance crawled closer and laid on his chest wrapping a leg around Lotors waist as he laced his fingers with Lotors. He smiled and kissed lances forehead tenderly.

"Was it another nightmare?" Lance asked keeping his head down on his chest.

"Go back to sleep," Lotor combed his fingers against his skull and dragged them down to his neck and soon his bare back as there where scars lingering across his back and on his arms as well, he was no different as he had the same across his chest, a larger scar across his torso.

"What was it about?" Lance traced his fingers against Lotors chest and down to his torso with defining muscular abs under the scars.

"Nothing," Lotor held him tighter and closer to him.

"Was it about me?" He whispered looking up at Lotor with soft blue eyes.

"Yes..." Lotor closed his eyes gulping.

"Tell me about it," Lance smiled holding his cheek gently and stroked a scar on his jawline.

"You where ripped from my hands... I can't stand loosing you again and finding you in pain, it is one of the most helpless feelings I've ever experienced," Lotor held his hand tightly.

"But you found me, Lotor I'm okay," Lance smiled bringing his hand down holding Lotors as he kissed his palm to his wrist while Lotor held his face.

Lotor watched lances lips and his eyes and how his face looked, he memorized every detail he could of his lovers face. The fear of this life that someone could be in your arms telling you how much you love them and in the snap of fingers they could be gone.

Lance sighed and sat up letting the blankets fall to his waist showing more skin as he straddled on Lotors waist and dipped down to kiss him gently.

"We've lasted this long, no te rindas conmigo todavía mi amor..." He whispered against his lips as his hands tangled through Lotors white locks, pushing them out of the way.

"Never," Lotor smiled breathlessly as his hands felt over the textured scars on his body, he was the only one Lance would let touch him, touching the scars that have hurt him in the part.

"Good, now go to sleep," Lance kissed his chest over the white scars on his olive skin and laid back down on the old mattress they shared and Lotor wrapped his large strong arms around him as he smiled at the warmth. Lance smiled nuzzling his neck as they where both on their sides facing each other and Lance fell asleep enjoying his safe place as Lotor felt at ease to sleep again.

----------

"Hit harder!" Lance barked as he backed away from pidge who held her hands in tight small fists panting and sweating while Lance stood there smirking.

"Come on you said you could fight!" Lance challenged as pidge threw a punch and he ducked easily.

"I can fight!" She snapped back throwing a back kick only for Lance to catch and threw her foot up and she landed on her back hard with a thud.

"You wanna survive, you have to play with the big boys," Lance knelt next to her while pidge glared at him and punched him in the nose.

"Fuck!" He backed away and pidge scampered to her feet getting back in a fighting pose.

"I said play with the big boys not dirty!" He cried holding his nose that luckily wasn't bleeding.

"Same shit," she rolled her eyes.

"Alright you got me there," he shrugged nodding. "Drop!" He yelled and pidge groaned dropping to the ground and began doing push up with a scowl until she reached twenty.

"Harsh," Shiro looked at the youngest as Lance smirked at her.

"Actually she's doing pretty good for a mole," Lance nodded and pidge jumped back up to her feet shaking out her hands.

"We'll train again later, you did good kid," Lance smiled as pidge smiled back a little at his approval, it was only her third day in the real world and was getting approval to a general no less the next in line for the leader of altea. Pretty good for her in the book.

"And you did this kind of training?" Shiro looked at him confused.

"For a week they taught me how to fight and yes, push ups and all, then threw me in with a sword saying keep up," Lance laughed shaking his head.

"How old?" He raised an eye brow.

"Um eight maybe? Yo Allura, how young was I when I started to train?!" Lance called across the camp.

"Professionally or in general!?" She yelled back.

"Pro!" He answered.

"Eight!"

"Aye I was pretty accurate," Lance smiled at them impressed.

"And in general?" Pidge crossed her arms as she wiped sweat from her forehead.

"Wrestling with the other kids, fighting for defense... Four ish? Yea cause we had to migrate when the winters got longer and colder, rabids, other clans," Lance shrugged walking off as he kissed Lotors cheek passing him and went to go with hunk. The larger man waved at pidge and she smiled running up to them as hunk chatter happily with his friends.

"Kinda scary how well she's fitting in," Matt snorted as Shiro noticed his change of clothes as well as his hair.

"It wasn't my idea, some girl wanted to play with me hair cause it was poofy," Matt said flatly as there was some braids in it.

"Your not seriously staying here are you?" Shiro looked at him confused.

"We have no where else to go, with or without the rabids down there, why not make something out of it?" Matt shrugged and Shiro nodded agreeing slightly.

"We're all welcome to stay as long as we are loyal, but fitting in and joining them is apart of the journey kashi, why not enjoy the ride?" He smiled and found Plaxum and Nyma walking over while rolo gave him a flat look when he looked at Nyma.

Shiro looked around and saw Allura who was with a small child who was braiding her long white hair as she was speaking to a marmorite general. He walked over to her and the children ran to him to touch his clean hair and played with it. Allura giggled as he let them play with it as he suddenly liked the feeling of being touched, being surrounded by others, not being alone. It wasn't all that bad after all.