Stay

"Is he infected yet?" Lance asked determined as the doctors around where taking care of Harper as he whimpered in pain of his wound.

"No, the dosage was enough but we're incredibly low on it," hunk told him and Lance nodded knelling next to him.

"I'm sorry sir, I didn't see-" "get some rest kid, you still fought," Lance told him gently with a kind smile and Harper nodded as hunk finished wrapping the wound.

"Damn," Lance hissed running a hand through his hair as the galra where back as Lotor waited for him next to his steed.

"Your lucky we where near, they're getting closer," Lotor crossed his arms as Allura was speaking to others about the situation.

"Not in our boarder line, not this close to the camp," Lance growled to himself and Lotor nodded.

"I don't want you to go until it's clear, I'll send my troops for the next week to clear out the woods on rabids," Lance told him and Lotor placed a hand on his shoulder.

"I can't stay any longer Lance, the empire still needs me, I've been gone long enough," Lotor said gently.

"If the rabids are this close then they'll be on your trail," Lance shot back.

"I'm not alone, and I have the upper hand of horse back," Lotor smiled smugly at him.

"It's getting dark, stay until dawn at least, I don't want you to go just yet," Lance sighed running a hand through his hair and saw the moles near by confused and panicked.

"What the hell where those things?" Keith stormed to them.

"Rabids," Lance stated.

"Yea but what where they? Those weren't even alive!" Keith snapped.

"Yes they where, they're brain dead but their hearts still beat and they still breathe," Lotor stood straight looking at him. He let out a deep sigh and touched lances arm as his hand slipped down and into lances.

"I'll stay one more night if it helps you at ease," Lotor smiled down at him, bringing his hand up and kissing it gently.

"Thank you," Lance breathed relieved and Keith looked away feeling like he was invading when Lotor brought Lance for a loving kiss by holding his chin.

"Sorry to interrupt but..." Shiro walked over as he trailed off when Lance broke away as his hand lingered on Lotors neck, raising an eye brow.

"Yea?" Lance asked confused as well as Lotor.

"Sorry aren't you guys a little to public?" Shiro coughed awkwardly as Keith looked at him with a shrug.

"I'm sorry I don't understand," Lance blinked oblivious to it while Lotor held his waist not moving.

"Just with-" "shiro doesn't like PDA," Keith said flatly and the couple blushed softly as Lance smirked leaning on his chest.

"No! It's just one of those time and a place," Shiro turned red embarrassed.

"I see, you can look at my sister all you want but I can touch my fiancé, I get it," Lance hummed wrapping his arms around Lotors neck standing on his toes.

"But I can and I will touch as much as I want," Lance smirked kissing his neck softly and slowly as Lotor smirked back down at him moving his hands lower.

"You brought this upon yourself," Keith waved them off walking away as Shiro covered his face shaking his head.

"It isn't worth it anymore," he walked away as Lance burst laughing as Lotor chuckled with him while the two moles walked away.

"I miss you," Lance said softly as they walked through the camp holding their hands tightly together.

"My love I've never left," Lotor smiled gently at him.

"I mean-" Lance pushed him against a tree, pressing his body against Lotors.

"I miss you," he smirked up at him and turned his body to disappear behind the tree. Lotor smirked and looked behind the tree but Lance was no where to be seen.

"Looking for something?" Matt looked at him confused.

"Dammit Lance," Lotor grumbled as he looked around again.

"Um no, was there something you needed Matt?" Lotor asked.

"We need Lance too, I guess there's a meeting on the rabids and the moles," Matt explained and Lotor nodded as he spun around with his fist and Lance cackled ducking it and grabbed his arm swinging his leg around his opposite shoulder, holding Lotors extended arm out smirking.

"Where you looking for me?" Lance kissed his cheek, twisting his body to on his shoulders.

"Your like a snake my love," Lotor looked up at him as Lance bent down kissing his forehead and nose to his lips, he slipped down easily and skipped ahead as Lotor smiled and walked calmly with Matt.

"Serious relationship?" Matt smiled at him teasingly.

"How long have you been together?" He asked.

"Three years, engaged for about a month now," Lotor smiled proudly as he fumbled with something in his hand and Matt saw it was a necklace.

"Congrats man," Matt smirked nudging him and Lotor nodded slowly suspiciously.

"We should hurry my friend, Allura does not appreciate waiting for a serious situation like this," Lotor walked faster to a hut.