Meetings

"We could plant mines? Around the border," Ezor offered as she and three other generals stood behind Lotor.

"Some could find that as a sign of war," Lance told him.

"Open the entrances of the underworld, would they go down there?" Matt asked looking around as Allura concisered it.

"They can't be tamed but we can attract them to it, but we'd have to do it at night to attract to the light," Lance placed his hand on his chin.

"It would be a two birds one stone," he looked up as they stood in a circle of leaders, Lance, allura, Matt and Shiro, Lotor, and Kolivan as generals or second in commands stood behind them such as Lotors generals or Keith and pidge.

"Wait what about the people down there?" Shiro spoke up.

"We send the rabid ones down and they'll be out of our way, they kill those who are down there we have no worries of the moles, it's a win either way," Lotor looked around as he held his jaw with his thumb and index finger smirking.

"No it's not a win, those are innocent lives," Keith stepped up in front of the two men.

"And what would you do instead? Let the two most pain in the asses run around killing us?" Plaxum snapped as she stood behind Lance.

"No, what if you used them as weapons, not tame but keep them locked away until soldiers come up again, hopefully they'll starve and die or they're hungry and attack them," Keith said placing his hands on the wooden circle table.

"And risk everyone with those things being where we sleep?" Allura scoffed.

"She's right, they're brain dead but they're smart, they know how to hunt and we're all its prey," Lance sighed.

"But we also have walls and chains," Lotor raised an eye brow thinking for a moment.

"What if we kept them on the outside, chained as either targets for those who want to attack or release them when we need them," he glanced at Allura and Lance who frowned.

"Why put in the effort to chain them individually?" Allura narrowed her eyes.

"It might be faster and easier to just lock them down," Lance shrugged and Lotor scoffed.

"But they would be our bait, for when our villages and clans are attacked we'd release them before letting our soldiers die first," Lotor explained calmly.

"I just don't feel like it's safer than we imply," Lance sighed.

"We don't need these savages as protection," Kolivan said sternly as his hands where behind him back and narrowed eyes with a scar over his face.

"They've killed us before, they're not like us," Allura nodded. "They don't have feelings,"

"That's what we thought of you guys until we met you, came face to face as civil humans rather than warriors and soldiers," Matt said and they looked at him.

"I get that Matt, but these things actually come back from the dead, only way to kill them for good is chopping off their heads," Allura looked at him gently.

"It's true, Lance shot one in the head with his arrow," pidge paused as she crossed her arms. "It did nothing, it almost killed and ate Harper,"

"So don't compare us to them," Plaxum glared as Lance placed a hand on her shoulder to calm her down.

"We'll vote, all in favor of putting the rabids at bait on the outside?" Lance looked around waiting to see hands.

"Who wants to shove the fuckers down the hole and lock all those son of a bitches out of our way?" Zethrid smirked deviously and hands shot up.

"Lance you know we're not all the same better than anyone, don't let them," Keith pleaded.

"I do what's best for my people, I'm only a general not the lord," Lance looked at him as he tucked his wrist in his armpits.

"Allura is your sister, your a god damn prince for crying out loud!" Keith snapped.

"We voted, this isn't a dictatorship of what one of says goes," Lance told him calmly.

"Innocently lives will die!"

"You think that innocent lives haven't already died?!" Lance barked with his eyes closed and chin down frustrated.

"This meeting is over, every night for the next week we set the plan," Lance opened his bright blue eyes as they challenged anyone else that disagreed with him, mostly at the other moles.

"Yes general," Kolivan nodded.

"For now, we go on lock down for tonight," Lotor stood next to Lance as they had serious facials as a leader should. Allura smiled at him nodding as they exited.

"Your going to be a great leader Lance," Allura smiled gently at her brother as Lotor went to speak to his generals.

"I'm just defending us," Lance mumbled. "I'm not a leader,"

"Yes you are, father saw it the first time he held you, I saw it when you held that first sword, you have greatness within you," she placed a hand on his chest and over his heart making Lance smiled back at her.

"As long as your around I don't want to be the leader, your doing better than even dad did," Lance held his sisters hand gently.

"Don't say that Lance," she smirked.

"It's true, you united us with the galra, the maroraites, and even dealing with the rabids as so many just avoided, your good at what you do," Lance laughed wrapping his arm around her shoulders hugging her tightly and blew a raspberry kiss on his sisters cheek.

"Your such a child, but thank you Lance," Allura pushed him off laughing as she rubbed her cheek.

"You know they're pissed though, except Matt and pidge it seems," Lance whispered in her ear as Lance looked at the four moles is their camp.

"Let them, they can't do anything and if they want to try something then we throw them with their kind," Allura looker at them and made eye contact with shiros grey eyes.

"I'll keep that in mind," he glanced back at him narrowing his eyes as Shiro glared at them.