Satisfied jewels

"Alright you think your ready?" Hunk asked as Lance was taking off his gloved showing the bandage wrapping to his wounded flesh.

"No but let's get this over with big man," Lance sighed and he nodded taking the wrappings off until pink scarred tissue of multiple cuts around his wrist, they where small cuts now but they circled around his tan skin.

"Oh man, those look rough," hunk sighed sadly and Lance shrugged putting his gloved back on.

"It's whatever," he smiled at his old friend standing up as hunk walked with him.

"How are you holding up? A lot of things are going on pretty rapidly," hunk asked with his hands behind his back and Lance shrugged.

"Change is good, it's how we evolve," Lance explained. "Such as alliances, altea had few to none, now we have some of the most powerful allies yet,"

"Because of you," hunk nudged him.

"Only reason we're allies with the galra is because of you and Lotor, your marriage is a sign of future, for everyone, for hope," hunk told him and Lance waved him off.

"That's not why we're getting married though, I love him and he loves me," Lance blushed smiling as Lotor was talking with Kolivan and glanced at Lance and smiled when he spoke again to the leader of the Marmora.

"I'm really happy for you guys, talk about timing for you meeting too," hunk laughed and Lance stuck out his tongue.

"Ha ha so funny," Lance pushed him smirking.

"He's leaving today so I should probably go say my farewells," he sighed and hunk patted his shoulder while he walked away to his fiancé.

"Power couple splitting?" Pidge walked up as she had mud on her face and clothes.

"What happened to you?" Hunk asked seeing how dirty she was now.

"Plaxum tried teaching me how to be a tree topper, I kept falling," she waved him off and hunk smiled at her friendly.

"You don't have to be a tree topper, we got people that do anything around here," hunk motioned to people training as some where in the trees and some where on the ground. They all flinched when someone fell from the trees.

"Yea... Not everyone should be in the trees," hunk shrugged.

"What do you do?" Pidge asked curiously.

"Medic, though we all know how to fight, just putting in your dedication, no one is lesser because of what you do isn't just straight up fighting," hunk explained and she nodded.

"What's your highest tech?" the small brunette asked smirking.

"Not sure... Wanna find out?" Hunk smirked back, they high fived as Lance glanced at them while the two ran off.

"That can't be good," he said flatly but a olive skin hand touched his face and lances eyes where back on Lotor.

"Don't worry about them," Lotor smiled at him and Lance kissed his palm on his hand with one eye on his fiancé.

"I'm still not sure how well the plan worked," Lance huffed but squealed when Lotor pulled him close by the waist and dipped him down as Lance laughed holding onto his shoulders.

"We both know where to go if they are still in range," Lotor whispered in his ear and his lips trailed down his neck as Lance smiled playing with his hair.

"But, I don't think we are proper yet, I have no official way to claim you my love," Lotor brought Lance back to his feet.

"You claim me quit often mi amor," Lance said flatly moving his shirt out of the way as dark bruises covering his skin.

"But those will go away in time," Lotor waved him off smirking proudly of his marks. He held lances hand tightly as his hands trailed up to cover his eyes.

"What are you doing?" Lance giggling as Lotor kept his hands over his eyes.

"Keep your eyes closed," his lips brushed lances ear and he nodded when Lotors hands where taken from his eyes and kept them closed. Lance waited patiently as something cold touched his neck and was locked around to stay.

"Open,"

Lance opened his eyes and looked down to see a leather choker as a necklace locked around his neck. It was a carving of a tree and waterfall over the tree as there was a diamond mixed with a lilac purple and sapphire blue around the pool of water.

"Lotor..." He whispered touching the engagement necklace turning to him as Lotor was on a knee.

"Lance I love you more than any life in this universe, more than my own... I know you love me as well but I hope you'll wear the necklace to show the world knows your mine," Lotor held his hand and Lance covered his mouth crying softly.

"Your so stupid, you think I won't?" Lance laughed as Lotor stood again only for lances arms to be around his neck.

"I know, I just felt like this would be more proper," Lotor held him tightly smiling.

"I love you so much," Lance whispered smiling and kissed him softly.

"If I said the same it would be an understatement," Lotor smirked kissing him passionately.

Allura smiled at her brother and Lotor seeing the necklace that her soon to be brother in law introduced Lance too. She knew he would take care of Lance and shower him in lust and affection, she was happy for them and proud that their love would be a sign of hope for their clans.

"You're staring," Shiro walked up to her seeing her gaze was on the two as Lance fiddled with his necklace while holding Lotors hand tightly.

"Observing," Allura corrected him.

"Are you engaged as well?" He asked her and Allura laughed softly shaking her head.

"No no, no interests," Allura waved him off smiling gently.

"Aren't you jealous how your younger brother is going to be married?" Shiro asked with a sad smile.

"Heh... No I'm not jealous, I'm proud of him, after our father died Lance was traumatized, they met shortly after that as enemies but it didn't last long as they became friends, only last year we allianced ourselves for the better of our people after Lotor earned the title of the leader of the galra," Allura looked at Shiro smirking.

"I am satisfied with the present including with myself," she flipped her hair walking away. Shiro smiled impressed as the white haired beauty walked away.