Decisions

Lance was shoved against the wall as Lotor heatedly gripped his waist kissing him harshly and sloppily with passion as Lance gasped a moan when his neck was attacked by his lover, wrapping his legs around Lotors waist smirking at him as Lotor pulled away to look up at him.

They shared the taste of each other's lips again only for Lotor to throw him on the bed and towered over him as Lance panted bringing him down for their mouths to collide again.

"I missed you so fucking much," Lance panted between each breath.

Lotor pulled away and ripped off his shirt as Lance pulled his own off quickly but Lance inspected his chest as his hand touched a newer scar above Lotors heart.

"What happened?" Lance looked up at him as his hand slid around Lotors face and touched the shaved side of his white hair as Lotor knew Lance knows of that scar now.

"All will be explained my love," Lotor dipped down kissed his lips and pulled away to kiss his neck to his collar bone but back to his neck near where the necklace stayed.

"You kept the necklace," Lotor smiled as Lance held onto his biceps.

"I'm yours," Lance whispered and bit his ear. "My lord,"

Lotor smiled kissing his chest over every scar there was to be found as Lance held clumps of hair in his fists as his breath grew heavier and quickly the lower Lotor got.

-------

"I don't think I've ever seen Lance move so fast when you said they where excused," pidge blinked a few times as she stayed near Matt as they where in a tent with Lotors generals.

"They haven't seen each other in months, dude they won't be coming out for a while," Ezor stuck out her tongue as Plaxum waved walking in and sat by Ezor smiling as they giggled talking.

"Shit I knew it," Harper chuckled sitting by pidge as she nudged him with her elbow.

"What gave it away that Lotor was back?" Pidge teased.

"When Lance was no where to be seen," he snorted.

"Guys," Allura cried out in disgust not wanting to hear these things of her brother.

"My apologies Allura, they all just..." Acxa shook her head in embarrassment, they where suppose to represent their people.

"Acxa are you alright?" Allura asked gently.

"I'm fine, Lotor usually can control these two," she motioned to Zethrid and Ezor who where fooling around as Plaxum, pidge and Harper joined in the mischievousness running out.

"You have no need too, your always welcome to my base," Allura blushed softly looking away and saw Matt watching calmly.

"So what happened at your base? There was an attack at the beginning of the winter right?" Matt looked at Acxa worriedly.

"Yes, it was the empire as you probably could've figured out," Acxa nodded.

"Lotors still alive... You won right?" Allura asked now just as worried.

"Just barely, they ambushed us and we went on lock down but... Sendex returned," Acxa shook her head leaning on her knees.

"He was challenged for the throne again, Kral Zera," she stated and Matt paled slightly remembering Lotors half shaved head.

"Sendexs not dead either, but we where able to convince more of the empire to contribute their loyalty to their true emperor," Acxa gulped closing her eyes.

"He was out for two months..."

"Oh god," Allura rubbed her face leaning her arms on her thighs as her hair fell over her shoulder.

"How bad?" She looked down avoiding eye contact.

"Lotor is a excellent swords master, fighter, better and most of us if not the best, but Sendex is bigger and physically stronger,"

"Bigger? Lotor is over average in strength and height already," Matt sat up straighter.

"Ever since the world went to hell from the bomb, the radiation consumed many of us, that's how we got rabids in the first place but it also messed with DNA so that's why some of us are so tall and bulky, a lot happened," Allura explained simply and Matt gulped.

"What now then? I'm sure the empire will return with another challenger, the galra DNA is usually increasing in everything than the alteans or any other clans," she looked at Acxa.

"I'm not sure," Acxa sighed.

"What about when Lotor and lances wed, a sign of peace, combine our people, make us bigger," Allura offered.

"That's something you and Lotor and Lance should confirm together, I have no place for final word," Acxa stood up shaking her head.

"But you do have a place for an opinion, your a general as well as Lance," Matt stood as well.

"But Lance is also a prince, alteas leaders brother, a born leader," Acxa stated sternly and Allura nodded agreeing.

"As long as Lance is in the blood line he will have a voice, but your Lotors most trusted general from the galra, your opinion counts," Allura stood up with them.

"We'll further discuss this tonight with the other generals and leaders," Allura told the two nodding, they nodded as well agreeing with the queen.