Return pests

"You know what I just realized?" Lance held Lotors hand as they walked through the dark woods under the moonlight as their fingers laced together.

"Hm?" Lotor smiled happily at him as he twirled Lance around making his lover laugh and felt his strong arm wrap around his shoulders pulling Lance closer.

"Stop this is serious," Lance laughed leaning against him as they walked.

"What bothers you my love?" Lotor looked at him.

"Do you think we'll ever have a family?" Lance mumbled listening to Lotors heart remembering the scar that was marked on his chest near the heart.

"I think when we're ready, we will be able to have a family to call our own," Lotor kissed the side of his head as Lance smiled holding the hand over his shoulder.

"But we can't have our own kids," Lance sighed.

"We can adopt a beautiful child and bless them with our love as we can call them our own," Lotor stopped as they where at the border of the field where they met for the first time. Where they confessed their love. Where Lotor proposed to Lance under the same moon. It was their place.

"But first let's be wedded before having children Lance," Lotor chuckled about to kiss Lance but he swirved out of Lotors arms and laughed with a flip away into the field.

"Aw you want a kiss, you have to earn your prize mi amor," Lance winked walking with his hands behind his back.

"Is this a challenge?" Lotor ran after him but Lance ducked and backed away.

"You may be strong and fast love but I'm flexible and agile," Lance whispered behind him as Lotor spun around only to see no one there anymore but lances laughter followed.

"You always have loved your games," Lotor chuckled looking around and saw Lance laughing as he ran off.

"And you like challenges," Lance hummed as he disappeared in the long grass.

"Lance we're adults," Lotor sighed smiling unable to detect his mate.

"No, we're just two people who love each other and keep things interesting," Lance clicked his tongue on the roof of his mouth as he stood a good distance away smirking.

"Guess you don't want your prize," Lance shrugged as he dropped some of his armor to reveal his bare shoulders.

"Lance don't test me," Lotor growled smirking.

"Isn't that the point amor~" Lance looked over his shoulder wiggling his hips.

"Oh you are a tease," Lotor ran after him making Lance scream in surprise at the speed Lotor sprinter at and was about to run but it was to late as Lotor tackled him but rolled for Lance to be on top but rolled again so he could pin him to the ground.

"My prize?" Lotor looked down at him smirking.

"You played dirty!" Lance cried out.

"This is war my love," Lotor dipped down to his ear. "There is no fairness," he kissed his neck making Lance whine and moan when he felt his tongue lick under his jawline and sucked gently.

"Ah... Lotor... Come on," Lance gasped tilting his head up.

"You never gave me my prize so I'm taking it," Lotor smirked down at him. Lance smiled and kissed him passionately as he held his neck and giggled in the kiss as he closed his eyes and Lotor bit his lip teasingly.

"Wait," Lance panted hearing something but Lotor kissed his neck again as he held lances hand.

"Lotor hold on I heard something," Lance pushed gently and Lotor looked up at him and they both sat up frowning.

"Rabid?" Lotor reached for the armor Lance dropped before and Lance grabbed it quickly as it covered his shoulders in black.

"No," Lance grabbed his small sword as he got in a crouch. He made a soft bird sound to see if it was one of them. They waited and got no response.

"See anything?" Lance asked as Lotor narrowed his eyes looking around. He caught a glance of a figure sneaking in the treeline.

Lotor tapped his foot and Lance looked to see what Lotor was looking at and saw the figure but there was more.

"Empire?" Lance whispered.

"Moles," Lotors eyes widen and Lance grabbed his hand. They slowly began to back away in the crouch though there was only empire territory behind them as the moles where in altean and galra territory as they could see others sprawled out.

"I won't let them hurt you," Lotor kept lances head lower as they crawled backwards holding their blades.

"We need to warn the others," lances voice wavered slightly as the moles where getting closer.

"I know, just for now let's get clear," Lotor nodded as he saw the other tree line. It was a huge risk but either way there was hell to pay, going backwards Lotor would face those who are disloyal to him, forward they face the monsters with no mercy or honor.

They continued to crawl backwards. As they touched the dirt of the forest behind them Lance gasped as a silent blade was at the side of his neck and Lotor glanced back seeing an empire soldier. No, commander. Throk.

"Prince Lotor," he spat as Lance kept his eyes on the moles.

"Throk, this is not the time, if we are seen, including yourself, the moles will attack," Lotor mumbled loud enough for the commander to hear.

"Moles?" He took the blade back and knelt with them.

"They died," he glared at the two but Lance motioned to the moles now in the field.

"They're in your territory," throk snarled.

"We don't have our warriors and there's to many to take down with the two of us," Lotor spat back.

"We could call the empire warriors when they get to our territory but you'll be seen," throk narrowed his eyes at the traitors to him.

"You could distract them and let your people rip them apart, you'd like some blood wouldn't you?" Lance smirked at him darkly as throk glared.

"I rather spill altean blood," throk snarled.

"I could stand now and escape at ease with my partner leaving the moles to invade your land," Lance snarled back but Lotor made a sharp sound to collect their attentions again.

"Let them come," throk made a howling sound to call others as Lance jumped to a tree as Lotor quickly followed as the moles saw them and opened fire only for the empire to charge at them with blood thirst in their eyes.

"We need to get back," Lance landed in the field from the tree and they ran at full speed across the meadow.

"You warn your people I'll warn mine," Lotor nodded as they took off in different directions. Suddenly Lance stopped hearing a growling yell and saw Lotor trapped by some net and moles splitting up to attack the two.

"No!" Lance cried out running to them but just as he was about to cut the net he was shot down by the heavy net watching Lotor struggle to be freed but they both let out a scream when electricity flooded their systems and loose consciousness.