First time

Keith woke up with a gasp bolting from some sort of bed of something soft. His hand felt under him and looked down seeing brown and grey and black furry things.

"What..." He looked around and didn't recognize anything. It was dark as there where no metals or anything, it was just dark and dirt was on the ground. Dirt?

"Good your up, don't move to much or you might pass out again," a warm voice chuckled and Keiths eyes focused on a large man who wore all black but had an orange headband.

"What happened? I don't remember passing out," Keith rubbed his eyes and saw Lance laying on a table as two women where working on his wounds as one crushed up leafs in some bowl and the other was cleaning his wounds while wrapping his wrist.

"Not sure, Allura and Lotor came back with you moles, I'm hunk by the way," he held out his hand smiling and Keith saw Allura wrapping her own torso as blood seeped a little as another lair lapped over white bandages.

"Keith," he looked around more and they all jumped when Lance bolted up with a scream.

"Your okay, your okay," Allura touched his hand gently as Lance gripped the soft things under him.

"Your home Lance," she smiled gently and he gulped looking at his wrist.

"How long have I been out?" Lance laid back down grinding his teeth inhaling sharply.

"Only over night," Allura brushed his hair gently with her fingers.

"Are you okay?" Lance asked looking up at her.

"Stupid, I only got shot, your the one almost dying," Allura scowled at him and Lance smiled inhaling deeply feeling the leafs and herbs being placed on his wounds from the other women.

"Where is the others? Lotor?" Lance asked casually but stayed down.

"Lotor is with Matt, discussing the plan to block the moles from coming back up," she told him and looked at Keith glaring. "You lucky,"

"Your trapping everyone down there?" Keith looked at her as he stood up slowly.

"Matt said he'd bring three people back to survive the blockage, your one of them, be thankful you mole," Allura hissed.

"There's families down there, children," Keith gulped with wide eyes.

"Didn't stop your people from burning our homes and killing families and children," Lance grumbled under his breath and Keith looked at him hurt.

"We're not all the same Lance, you should know better than anyone about that," Keith glared back.

"Why? Because we're friends? Keith your people tortured me, that's inhuman and we're called monsters," Lance sat up but forced to lay back down by Allura.

"Lance im sorry about that but there's nothing I could've done except get you out!" Keith snapped at him.

"Shiro and pidge are around the camp, go take a look around," Allura smiled at him as in 'stop or I will not hesitate to kill you'. He huffed glaring at them and nodded walking to the door and was blinded by the sun when a breeze hit his skin.

He was startled a little by it but when his eyes finally adjusted he saw trees and heard birds and saw a blue sky he's only dreamed of. But this was real, he really was above for the first time only soldiers have seen, he smelt the nature around him and the wood from the fire near by where people where either cooking or making armor and weapons.

"Keith your up," pidge waved at him as she sat with Matt and Shiro standing around a large table as a map was sprawled out and Lotor stood there looking at it as Matt was pointing to a few spots.

"Hey," he walked over and Lotor looked at him suspiciously.

"Lance is awake, Allura and some other people are tending him," Keith rubbed his arm awkwardly and Lotors eyes widen and walked off quickly without a word.

"How's Allura?" Matt asked looking at him as well.

"Alive," Keith said flatly.

"What the hell Matt? Your locking everyone in the underworld? Those are people we know," Keith hissed at him quieter so no one heard him but the others.

"Your doing what? I thought you where just telling him where to avoid," Shiro turned to him.

"These people have worked hard to live, we want more people like iverson to come to the top? Iverson even himself could come up and kill everyone here and even us," Matt looked at them determined.

"Just because you have a crush on Allura-" "what made you think I even like her? I just respect her," Matt cut Keith off blushing softly.

"Look, either way they have a hundred years left with or without them being blocked in," he sighed leaning on the table and looked up seeing Lance walking over putting a grey shirt over his scarred body with Lotor handing him his short sword and Lance smirked holding a knife putting it in his boot.

"Werent you just dying?" Pidge looked at him flatly and Lance walked past them as he took off in a run yelling in his native tongue to other rabids.

"Your letting him go?" Matt looked at Lotor as Allura walked up as well.

"Lance is fine, he and the tree toppers are going on a scout mission to see if there's any other moles," Allura told them.

"You got it here?" Lotor asked the fellow leader.

"I'm sure my people will survive," Allura waved him off.

"You know where to find me," Lotor nodded as he whistled for his horse that ran over and he jumped on smoothly as the horse barely came to a stop. Keith watched him ride over to Lance as Lance was wrapping his hands with black fingerless gloves to cover his wounded wrists.

Lotor was talking to him on the horse as Lance was looking at him and smiled nodding softly as Lotor jumped down from the horse. Lance smiled brightly when Lotor lifted him into the air spinning him as Lance wrapped his legs around his waist looking at Lotor happily. He kissed him deeply wth passion as Lance wrapped his arms around his neck. Lotor held his face setting Lance down back to the ground and kissed him again.

Keith looked away when Lotor jumped back on the horse and rode off as he whistled in the air and others followed him on the horses as well  while Lance watched with sad eyes.

"You love him?" Keith walked over to Lance.

"So much," Lance smiled at him as his eyes showed sadness and happiness at the same time.

"He's your fiancé?" Keith looked where horses where leaving.

"He proposed first place we met," Lance blushed.

"Under the moon, in the field at the border of our territories, heh..." Lance rubbed the back of his neck.

"Is from another sector?" Keith crossed his arms.

"He's the lord of the galra clan, we're the alteas, Kolivan over there is the leader of the Marmora," Lance explained and Keith nodded seeing one of the tallest men he's ever seen, and he was much taller than Lotor, he was taller than Shiro.

"We all use to be enemies, well Marmora stayed out of it all, we met before he became the chief," Lance nodded and grabbed a branch grunting as he pulled himself up but once he was up he got more fluent with jumping branch to branch.

"You coming?" He swung upside down looking at Keith.

"You realize that this is my first time ever seeing a tree right?" Keith touched the rough bark gently as Lance jumped back down.

"Well just hang around here then, I'm sure you'll be helpful around here," Lance snickered and ran up another tree as he grabbed the branch and swung himself to another.