the missing

"Lance!" Pidge screamed through the woods as Keith and some other treetopper went on a search party for the general.

"Lotor we need our general back!" She yelled annoyed.

"Pidge shut it, do you want to attract rabids?" Keith hissed at her looking below at her as he was on a branch.

"Something doesn't feel right," he glared looking ahead and saw the field. Keith remembered Lance talking about how he and Lotor where enemies because of their clans but met at that field, if they where together somewhere it had to be there. He jumped down and jogged to the field and found the tall grass empty.

"Look around, there might be something here that shows Lance or Lotor where here," Keith looked at the others as they followed him.

"You think they're in trouble?" Pidge walked up to him.

"There's a chance, Lance told me about this place," Keith narrowed his eyes walking forward but he heard someone call from the side and ran over with Pidge.

"Keith look," Acxa motioned and he saw some of the tall grass burned, not by fire. It had a crossing pattern.

"Nets," he said crouching down and picked up a gun as there was blood further as there was a forest.

"Keith that's empire territory," Acxa grabbed his shoulder quickly.

"Guys," Ezor held up a short sword.

"That's lances," pidges eyes widen.

"Moles, moles where here," Keith told them and they heard a groan from the distance as Acxa walked past a body but knelt down to see who it was as Keith walked further to the groan.

"It is moles," Acxa recognized the armor of the corpse and Keith saw a man in the grass.

"Empire," Keith looked down at the body.

"Commander throk?" Ezor ran behind Acxa as she looked over her shoulder with wide eyes.

"Wake up bitch," Keith kicked him in the arm and the commander bolted awake.

"What happened?" Keith grabbed his collar of his shirt.

"Where's the back up?" Throk had blood running down half of his face as there was three bullet wounds, in his shoulder, side and leg.

"We just got here, where's Lotor and Lance?" Acxa held a gun to his head.

"The-they where suppose to escape, the moles... They-they have more... They took them, us, they took soldiers, alive," throk panted and Keith pushed him down with wide eyes.

"More? More what!" Keith roared holding his knife to his throat.

"Rabids..."

"What does he mean by rabids?" Ezor raised an eye brow.

"They sent rabids out on us like bloody dogs! Use them as weapons!" Throk snapped harshly and Ezor glared at him throwing a knife as it impaled into his hand and ground.

"You don't have the upper hand, watch your tone," Acxa hissed.

"They're going to kill us anyways," he panted looking at his hand as he didn't even scream in pain whole more blood leaked from the wound.

"They have technology," throk glared.

"But we know what's up here, we've killed them before we'll do it again," Zethrid scoffed.

"They're taking soldiers you said, alive? Why would they take us alive?" Keith stood up looking to see only body's of few but there was more moles corpse.

"How the hell am I suppose to know?" Throk snapped.

"Take him back, we can't let him bleed out," Keith sighed crossing his arms as the girls looked at him with wide eyes.

"Good he should," Zethrid glared.

"No we need more answers, they're taking our people and their people, obviously have a plan for them and if they are using the rabids against us," he trailed off. Acxa nodded and grabbed throk by the arm that wasn't wounded and Zethrid groaned helping as Pidge held lances blade.

"Lance is back in the underworld, our friends are in the underworld," pidhe looked at Keith.

"And we'll get them back, we know more than the moles, I took their blue prints," Keith patted her shoulder.

--------

"Keith did you find them?" Allura walked over to him as they landed back at the base.

"The moles," Pidge stepped up with a glare.

"Everyone that's gone has been taken, we need to get everyone round up for who's left," he told the leader as Allura paled.

"Where's Lance?" She asked with wide eyes.

"We couldn't find him,"

"No... Not again, we have to find him, I got to find my brother," Allura started to storm forward but Matt grabbed her arm and slowly pulled her back.

"We will, we'll find him, we'll find all of them and bring them home," Matt told her gently as Allura's eyes where focus on the woods outside of her camp.

"I'm going to rip their throats out," Allura snarled not moving from matts arms as he held her head to his chest. She closed her eyes taking deep breaths to calm down.

"I know you will, I have no idea what they'll do to them," Matt said under his breath for only Allura to hear as she buried her head in his shoulder not wanting to think of the horrible things that could be happening to her family.