Cages

Lance watched people taken from cages to outside of the... Where ever they where, he didn't know what on the outside and prayed he wouldn't, cause two are taken and one only comes back. They had thousands of these people of the hundreds of other clans and his own. Even Lotors and the empires clan warriors, only a few Marmora members but they were rare.

He wrapped his arm in his sleeve that he ripped off but the other lash marks where on their own. He spoke quietly to Lotor above as they knew if the moles knew of their relationship and leadership positions then they'd die then and there.

"We have to get them out of here," Lance whispered sitting against the wall as Lotor did the same so they could hear each other.

"Obviously but how?" Lotor glared watching guards walk past the cages with guns. "They'd shoot us,"

"That's why we get one," Lance hissed as he crawled forward in his dog cage and waited staring at Harper. He made a small call making Harper smirk and did the same to Plaxum and Nyma as they nodded.

Nyma started yelling threats in her native tongue as it wild up others seeing her hitting the cage as Harper did it too but Plaxum and Lance waited silently. They saw a soldier running passed them and Lotor reached as far as he could as he snatched the soldiers shirt and arm enough that he dug his finger nails into his flesh making the soldier cry out as Lance had enough time to reach above the fence of the cage where he broke before and grab his gun while he was distracted.

Lance heard Lotor grunt after a couple sounds of something snapping and the soldier punched Lotors cage in anger as he ran over to Nyma but Nyma stopped and sat silently as well as Plaxum and Harper.

"You okay?" Lance whispered holding the gun behind his back as he scooted away quickly from the cage.

"I'm fine," Lotor lied as he looked at his finger which the four of that hand had each of those fingers snapped in the wrong angle except his thumb. His hand shook and he held it to his chest taking a deep breath while the prison was quieting down again.

He growled taking a deep breath and snapped each finger back biting his lip to hold back any sound of pain he would make.

"What happened?" Lance heard his soft gasp of pain.

"Nothing love,"

"Lotor please," he touched the ceiling of his cage with worried eyes. 

"Just some broken fingers, you know it's nothing really," Lotor shrugged and held his hand tightly to his chest watching his hand shake.

"Babe... Lo, I'm sorry," he covered his mouth.

"Lance don't worry about me, are you doing okay?" Lotor inhaled deeply.

"I'm trying not to think about it," Lance let out a shaky breath closing his eyes.

"I love you," he had tears pricking in his eyes. "I don't want us to die here,"

"You will not die here my love, I promise neither of us will die," Lotor said determined and Lance smiled at his promise. He loved his voice.

"Don't be stupid, please," Lance begged holding his injured arm.

"I promise," Lotor chuckled.

"Thank you," he smiled back looking out the cage tiredly.

"I love you too, I can't wait for us to go home," Lotor sighed and Lance smiled more.

"First thing when all this dies down finally, we are getting married, ceremony, travel a few hours and spend some nights to ourselves, a honeymoon, just you and me under the stars," Lotor tapped the cage floor and Lance choked on a laugh with tears threatening.

"Yea? Where's the ceremony going to be?" He bit his lip.

"Our field, at noon when the suns shining, then we celebrate into the sunset and dance into the night, your people, mine, United, this will be a night of celebration," Lotor nodded and Lance laughed.

"Thought we weren't having our marriage be a alliance or whatever?" Lance laughed at him softly.

"It isn't, but they're all invited," Lotor said simply.

"That sounds perfect, I can't wait," Lance whispered.

Suddenly they saw the doors fling open as a man in blood that wasn't his own, was thrown back into a cage as he snarled rabidly back at them but quieted down when a gun was aimed at him.

"Grab prisoner 809 and 534," a soldier pointed over in their direction and lances eyes widen.

"Lotor," he tapped the ceiling rapidly.

"Lotor they're coming this way," his breathing picked up and sweat beats slipped down his head.

But it wasn't him they were coming for.

The door swung open and Lotors eyes widen as they grabbed his boot ankles and dragged him out of his cage as Lotor kicked and growled back only to get the wind knocked out of him though it didn't stop him from fighting back.

Lance pressed his hands against the cage as he watched Lotor get dragged out of the room as a screaming vicious woman was as well.

"No, no! Bring him back!" Lance slammed his fist against the wall as it created a dent in the cage. Tears clouded his eyes again staring as the dent. He punched it again with rage ignoring the pain of his knuckles. He snarled seeing someone standing in front of his cage. Iverson smirked looking at him and walked away slowly as Lance didn't let a tear fall down his face but his anxious heart sped up.