Home

"Everyone up!" Lance roared as the doors slammed closed behind him as Marco ran in with Luis and the kids as he held iverson hostage still as Veronica closed the door when Rachel ran in.

"Lance!" Plaxum cried out a gasp as he let go of iverson but Veronica held the gun to him as the man glared.

"Hey Hey i got you, don't worry," Lance ran over to her. He grunted trying to open the cage.

"Try this," Rachel handed him a crow bar. Lance swung it at the lock and it broke off.

"That's... not how you use it," she blinked as Plaxum crawled out and lance hugged her tightly as she buried her face in his neck.

"Your alive, I thought they took you to the arena, they took Harper," plaxum looked up at him with wide eyes as lance let go and swung st nymas lock next to her.

"Harpers fine, we're getting the hell out of here," lance smirked helping Nyma out.

"Glad you still haven't given up on us sir," Nyma hugged him quickly.

"I'd never," he smiled.

"I'm sorry about Lotor," Plaxum gulped.

Lance nodded softly at his old friend as Plaxum held onto him tightly.

"Let's make it worth while," lance kissed her forehead gently as she smiled.

"Nyma, Plaxum, free as many alteans you can, leave empire warriors, no matter who they are or what they say, we don't leave anyone else behind," lance told the girls sternly.

"Yes sir," Nyma nodded running off as lance handed Plaxum the crowbar.

"What about him?" Plaxum glared at iverson.

"We kill him after he sees his failure," Lance smiled.

"Still got that spark in ya," she giggled running off to free the others.

"Veronica, Luis, help them, they'll let you know which is empire," lance told them as Nyma kicked in a cage and a eight foot buff man got out with a long braid down his back.

"General," he nodded with a deep voice.

"Kolivan," lance smiled.

"Oh... you weren't kidding about the radiation..." Veronica breathed with wide eyes.

"Nope," Lance beamed and kicked in a cage as he crawled up with his feet and fingers going through the holes to get up as he grabbed a cage and pulled it open as he flipped back to the ground.

"Narti love, wanna help ya boy out?" Lance smirked up as a girl with a hood and bandaging around her eyes crawled out like a lizard.

"That's so wicked," Rachel smiled with wide eyes as Marco held his two kids behind him.

"Rabids..." Leo breathed.

"No, those are heroes, they'll protect you," Lance smirked at him.

"Really?!" Rosy gasped.

"Papa can we help?" She looked up at Marco.

"No, stay with tia Veronica," Marco gulped.

"Rachel, Marco, your with me, we're making sure it's all clear up ahead," Lance told them and Rachel nodded.

"Why do you go ahead? Shouldn't we help?" Marco jogged with the twins as they ran ahead.

"As a leader you always go first to get the first hit rather then your soldiers, anything happens to me Plaxum will take care of them," Lance explained as Rachel opened the door with her hand on a scanner.