Fallen upon

Matt laid in bed as he stared at the ceiling worriedly as he could hear the creatures of the night around the tent. He sat up as his bare chest showed in the dark tent as he had a scar across his chest, it didn't faze him.

He sighed grabbing pants and got up from the bed and walked out to get some air.

Allura sat up from the bed rubbing her eyes as her long white hair flowed down her bare dark back as she watched Matt leave her tent as she held the blanket over her chest. She bit her lip and grabbed a robe she made from a thin blanket as it ended at the middle of her thighs.

Allura walked out and saw Matt sitting by the campfire but there was no fire, everyone was sleeping except for few that stood watch but they where further out. She walked over to him pursing her lips worriedly.

"Usually when someone does a one night stand, it doesn't take them more than one night to leave," Allura joked softly as she stood a few feet behind him and he stayed silent.

"I'm sorry, I suppose that's not exactly funny... Especially with everything," Allura sighed looking away and Matt looked at her softly.

"Well it's a good thing it's not a one night stand then, your terrible at those jokes," Matt smiled a little and Allura giggled sitting next to him.

"So then are we truly a couple?" Allura asked smiling a little.

"If that's what you want, I'll be whoever you need," Matt touched her knee and she blushed smiling.

"I did envy Lance for his relationship..." Allura said remembering am old conversation that they had. Back in the bus. How he pointed out her brother could have a lover but she was hesitant for herself.

"Because I loved how happy my brother is with Lotor, how loyal and in love they are, I'm so happy for them but I did wish I knew what it felt like to fall in love with your best friend, like they did..." Allura sighed running both of her hands through her hair and they rested on the back of her neck.

"To act like lovers and as friends still, I envied that," she nodded smiling at Matt.

"Sorry I'm not your best friend but Allura... I'm already fallen for you, you have me completely, but I just need to know if you feel anything back," Matt smiled back gently and grabbed her hand.

"I do like you Matt... But I don't know how to fall in love, and I don't want to hurt you," Allura almost begged in confusion of her emotions. Maybe from Lance missing she was confused.... Maybe she was just emotional. Maybe-

Matt pulled her close and kissed her forehead tenderly.

"No one knows how to fall in love," he whispered against her forehead as Allura was taken back by the action but laid her head on his shoulder relaxing. "You just kinda let it happen,"

"Then yes... I want to fall in love with you," Allura smiled up at him softly and kissed his lips sincerely.

They pulled away as Matt held her in his arms and they looked at the stars listening to the wild noises of insects and animals.

"I'm..." Allura pursed her lips as they sat in comfortable silence for a while. "Matt i..."

"What is it?" He looked down at her blinking confused.

"From that night on the bus, we had sex," she said flat out seeing no problem with the word as Matt sputtered surprised by the bluntness.

"Y-yes?" He coughed awkwardly.

"A-and- well this is harder to say... Um I think you might've gotten me pregnant," she twirled her hair nervously not looking up at him as matts eyes widen.

"Because I know the symptoms and I've seen it but..." She trailed off.

"A-are you sure?" Matt asked surprised as he looked at her.

"Well yes I haven't had my menstruation, in like a week or two,"

"Y-your what?!" Matt almost screamed but Allura covered his mouth quickly.

"I'm sorry but yes. I know. Trust me I know," Allura hissed at him and Matt was silent for a moment making her worry.

"W-we're having a baby?" Matt laughed a little with a dorky smile.

"I thought I made that clear-" "we're having a baby!" Matt squealed hugging her tightly and peppered her forehead in kissed.

"Alright this is a better reaction," Allura giggled pulling away looking at him.

"Terrible timing but- oh fuck, Allura you can't go out on missions anymore, or battles, or-" "I swear to my ancestors Matt, I will not become a house wife," she threatened.

"And I'm happy to stay as a dad," he pouted. Allura's face softened and smiled at his concern as she wrapped her arms around his waist.

"Just don't leave me, okay?" She whispered against his shoulder.

"Never," Matt smiled turning to kiss her softly.

They heard a stick snap near by and both immediately stood up to see a few figures walking in the dark. Allura clenched her fists as she glared but Matt pushed her back to look who it was before she attacked them.

"Ezor? Zethrid?" Matt blinked surprise.

"Cream puff!" Ezor beamed at him brightly.

"Lotor?" Allura gasped seeing the two of the three warriors wounded badly as Lotor and Zethrid where exhausted.

"Lotor stay awake," she ran up to him as Lotor wobbled a little but she caught him and saw he was pale and lost a lot of blood.

"Zethrid we thought you where back at the galra with Acxa, Ezor and Narti where here," Matt helped Ezor with Zethrid to support her.

"The moles got me on my way back with Acxa, she was able to get away I think," Zethrid panted as Lotor stayed silent but his face was determined.

"W-we have... We have to go back..." Lotor breathed as Allura helped him sit on a log at the campfire as he held his side.

"What's back? Lotor what happened?" Allura asked worriedly.

"They have Lance still... They're killing us off, the bloody moles are using warriors against warriors..." Lotor grunted and coughed harshly into his hand as blood splattered. "That's not good,"

"Wake up hunk and other healers Ezor, your faster, go!" Allura commanded quickly and she nodded and took off quickly as Lotor panted for a breath while he gripped his side.

"Is Lance okay...?" Allura asked slowly as Matt helped Zethrid sit down.

"Honestly, I don't know anymore," Lotor looked at her helplessly as he had true fear in his eyes.