Captured

A figure raced along tree branches, jumping without fear as he jumped off and swung off another to land on a thick branch that was so high he could see over everything.

He sighed softly but looked back hearing someone near, his tan hand skimmed down to his blade on his hip only to be tackled by another.

They crashed down through branches and growled and grunted until they landed on tall grass that was a part of the meadow at the edge of the forest lines.

They wrestled until the larger figure growled raising his sword only to be cut off by lips slammed onto his.

"Jumpy?" The attacker smiled licking his lips with teasing ocean blue eyes looking up into lilac mixed with night sky blue ones.

"Dammit Lance," the other put away the sword as Lance giggled rolling backwards to his feet putting his hands behind his back smiling innocently.

"What are you doing out of range?" He sighed smiling softly with a hand on his hip.

"Looking for you~ I got bored Lotor..." Lance winked as he wrapped an arm around his neck smiling.

"There could be enemies anywhere, everywhere, could kill you any moment if your not careful," Lotor pulled him close roughly smirking darkly.

"I'm a big boy, I can take care of myself," Lance slipped his hand around his waist and snatched Lotors sword twisting around to behind and place the sword against his throat lightly.

"Careful little one," Lotor spun again kicking Lance under his feet and slammed him against the soft tall grass as it seemed like they disappeared. "A leader is the most dangerous thing you'll encounter,"

Lance breathed heavily staring up at him and smirked smugly kneeing Lotor in the side flipping him over and straddled his waist grabbing Lotors neck.

"And a general is the next," he whispered against Lotors olive tan skin on his neck. Lance smiled and pressed a kiss on his nose as Lotor smiled under him. He slipped his hands around lances shoulders and stripped off his black armor off his arms showing his black sleeves that was cut off at his elbows as his shirt was dirty with a mix of blood and dirt from the outdoors they called home.

"Lotor, not here you tease," Lance ran a hand through his white long hair.

"I can't help it, admire this beauty upon me that soon will be my newly wedded love," Lotor held the side of his cheek and brought Lance down for a soft kiss as he leaned up.

He pushed Lance to the ground as his hands gripped his slim waist as Lance laughed up at him when Lotor lifted his shirt higher, planting soft kisses up his stomach and against every scar on his torso.

"Ahem," they both jumped and Lance sat up seeing his sister standing there unamused.

"Your out of my sight for two seconds," she scowled and Lance laughed awkwardly putting his armor back on.

"Well he's safe princess," Lotor chuckled running a hand through his hair picking some grass out of it as he helped Lance to his feet. She smiled at the couple as her long white hair was up in a high pony tail as a braid ran down the side. She had black face paint across her eyes and under her eyes into little crescents.